5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic HDMI
Published on 9 Oct 2012 by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Serves purpose- but has issues
Works fine with my new Panasonic Freeview HD recorder.No issues up till now. Bit pricey. Couldn't take the chance of using other cheaper ones reading some of the reviews.
I am editing my review : I now agree to what one of the comments, there is hardly any difference between different HDMI leads. I am having problems with dropped sound during HD transmission &...
Published on 27 Oct 2012 by Deep

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic HDMI, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Panasonic 1.5m HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Black (discontinued by manufacturer) (Accessory)
I had a problem getting some of the functions on a new Panasonic DVD to work, spoke to Panasonic who had me run though some test. The then asked me how much I paid for my HDMI lead, when I said less than £5 they suggestted this was the problem so I bought thier branded one and now everything works as it should do. I could have saved myself £5 by using a quality product to start with

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic HDMI cable, 2 Sep 2012
I ordered a Panasonic hard disk video recorder. An Amazon review alerted me to the need to buy one of these so I ordered one at the same time. Service was prompt and it arrived before the recorder. I'm pleased to say everything worked properly straight out of the box. Talking of boxes, the product info for the Panasonic recorder does say what's in the box: if somebody gets around to listing what's not in the box ie what you must buy separately, people like me won't have to depend on others sharing the problems they had (largely because they wouldn't have had the problems in the first place.)

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality lead, 4 Dec 2013
Does the job perfectly. The right length and neat. All at a price that is affordable. Many others are very expensive, this one fits the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent HDMI Cable, 3 Nov 2013
Sad to say I did not read the reviews before buying a cheap HDMI cable, hence only half the programs on my new Panasonic recorder showing also very poor quality picture. So purchased this cable and all working lovely. I also agree with others that the cable should be supplied with the "Product".

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting a good one, 6 Aug 2013
I chose this expensive cable because I'd read an earlier review by someone who'd bought a cheap one which had failed to work properly with a Panasonic Bluray player and Panasonic TV - this one worked perfectly first time and has continued to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and simple, 23 Sep 2012
I ordered this cable to use with my new Panasonic DVD recorder with Freeview on the recommendation of another person who had bought the same recorder. The cable arrived the nest day and it is so much neater than the big heavy scart plugs and I'd choose to use this type of cable if it was relevant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Streaming, 27 July 2013
Before I bought this, I was having some streaming issues with Netflix on a Panasonic smart box. Since connecting it, everything has worked fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars panasonic i.5 hdmi cable., 26 May 2014
did not do the job for me, no fault of the cable though, think it must be my dvd recorder playing up. many thanks for the understanding service.

5.0 out of 5 stars did the job pity the machine wasn't priced to include ..., 12 July 2014
did the job pity the machine wasn't priced to include it, might have saved a bit of head scratching (i'm 64 , does that explain everything ?)

5.0 out of 5 stars a cable it is, 23 April 2014
G. Wright - See all my reviews
what can I say about a cable that hasn't already been said ? It fits, it works so I haven't knocked any points off

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›