5.0 out of 5 stars Bobbling along.
Published 9 months ago by P. Mitchell

2.0 out of 5 stars bobble filter
Like the jug and we are on the system where we get them on a regular basis without ordering. that also is good. but we have found that (being in a hard water area) the water soon starts to show signs of scum when you make tea. we used to have another filter system which was better, but as we have got the jug feel we should get some use out of it.
Published on 20 Oct. 2012 by laylaremi

2.0 out of 5 stars bobble filter, 20 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Bobble 2 Litre Jug Replacement Filter, Black, Pack of 1 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobbling along., 30 April 2014
P. Mitchell (Andover, England) - See all my reviews
This replacement was easy to fit, as it's screw-in style confirms that all seats where it should. As for 300 fills before a replacement or. 3 months. I feel within 3 months you'll have a job to reach using 300x! Water definately tastes 'improved' as I use Bobble every day in the Gym. Convenient, easy to use/fill and reassuring towards keeping good health in todY's toxic environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filtered water with Bobble, 2 Feb. 2013
I love my Bobble jug - in fact I have two; one at home and one at work (big talking point when I go to refill at the tap!). So glad to find the filters available online as no stores seem to carry them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobble 2LJug replacement filter, 21 Nov. 2012
Excellent product and certainly works very well. The automatic 2 month replacement is a very good idea and saves having to keep note of replacement date

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 12 Jun. 2014
Fits perfectly
Gives a good quality water
Arrived early and was well packed
This was the cheapest site for the filter I could find

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service., 28 Aug. 2013
So good to have a replacement filter sent regularly so that I remember to change it! Only complaint is the excessive packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delayed but functional, 26 July 2013
Mrs. C. L. Caldwell "Peachy" (South West Wales) - See all my reviews
I had to wait a while for it unfortunately but it does do exactly what it says on the tin!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 July 2014
R. Whittington (Wiltshire UK) - See all my reviews
Took to long to come on subscription

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect filter, 27 Jun. 2014
The perfect filter for a great filtering jug. No more waiting around for the sad trickle of other filters. The price is great too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work properly, 19 Feb. 2013
I am throwing this in the bin. It is possibly faulty as it takes so long for the water to filter through that it has become a pain to use. Having said that the first one I brought that went with the jug worked much, much better. Even still the 50/50 odds of getting a good one makes this a costly filtration system.