5.0 out of 5 stars Good service.
So good to have a replacement filter sent regularly so that I remember to change it! Only complaint is the excessive packaging.
Published 7 months ago by Carolyn Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars bobble filter
Like the jug and we are on the system where we get them on a regular basis without ordering. that also is good. but we have found that (being in a hard water area) the water soon starts to show signs of scum when you make tea. we used to have another filter system which was better, but as we have got the jug feel we should get some use out of it.
Published 18 months ago by laylaremi

2.0 out of 5 stars bobble filter, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: Bobble 2 Litre Jug Replacement Filter, Black, Pack of 1 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service., 28 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Delayed but functional, 26 July 2013
Mrs. C. L. Caldwell "Peachy" (South West Wales) - See all my reviews
I had to wait a while for it unfortunately but it does do exactly what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Filtered water with Bobble, 2 Feb 2013
I love my Bobble jug - in fact I have two; one at home and one at work (big talking point when I go to refill at the tap!). So glad to find the filters available online as no stores seem to carry them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobble 2LJug replacement filter, 21 Nov 2012
Excellent product and certainly works very well. The automatic 2 month replacement is a very good idea and saves having to keep note of replacement date

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work properly, 19 Feb 2013
I am throwing this in the bin. It is possibly faulty as it takes so long for the water to filter through that it has become a pain to use. Having said that the first one I brought that went with the jug worked much, much better. Even still the 50/50 odds of getting a good one makes this a costly filtration system.

ARRAY(0xa78d4a80)