on 14 July 2014
Best thing is the quick delivery, secondly, its ever so nice using the BBQ oven with no mess or frying oil everywhere. I use it for Samosa and other(spoused to be fried) arabic food, and it tastes great with no guilt of extra fat you may put on with such food. Overall, easy, clean, and healthy option;)
on 8 May 2014
My daughter gave it to me as my birthday present.It is wonderful for cooking tandoori chicken and lamb kebabs, no smells no mess and no need to turn them over. Just stick them on the non stick plate and relax. Best present I have had.Good for corn on the cob and sweet potatoes.
on 14 October 2014
Amazing quality! Everything tastes great, from chicken, grilled fish, mini pizzas and naan bread, corn on the cob and kebabs. Still need to try baking cookies and scones but this oven can do everything!
on 19 January 2014
After seeing the Empress BBQ Oven on an Indian cookery programme, I just had to get one.
I've used it every day since buying one from Amazon for just £56 and can't believe how I managed without it.
I am a bit of a BBQ freak and this weather is obviously no good for outdoor cooking, so the indoor BBQ has been a great addition to my kitchen.
on 28 February 2015
Wow! I love gadgets and I love cooking. This is easily the best thing I have ever bought for the kitchen. It's very sturdy, well made and well packaged. I've only cooked meat in it so far and the results are quite amazing.
on 13 January 2014
I bought my Empress BBQ a couple of weeks ago and am amazed by the quality and efficiency of it. The key thing is that you have complete temperature control whilst you cook. The gas ring stand makes the BBQ very sturdy and it cannot slip off the ring. So far I have cooked chicken, lamb, beef and pork and all have turned out really juicy and well cooked. By filling the lower bowl with water, the fat from the food is prevented from sticking to the bowl as it drips through the grill tray and the steam generated from the water keeps the food moist. There are no fat splashes and no smoke. It is a very healthy way of cooking and is actually very quick. When finished cooking, simply turn off the gas and wait for the BBQ to cool, then empty the water/fat from the bowl and wash it all in warm, soapy water and when it is dried you are ready to go again. Thoroughly recommended purchase.
on 14 October 2014
Great product, ideal for healthy cooking.Done chicken twice now and its been delicious.
on 25 January 2015
Great appliance. Used it once to cook fish and vegetables. Excellent result and delicious.
on 23 February 2014
Brilliant, I use it about four or five times a week. Food tastes great using the Empress BBQ Oven. Love it
on 28 September 2015
Very bulky and the results have not been as good as expected. I am still experimenting with it but given that I now hardly use the oven because of its size, I doubt I will achieve satisfaction
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse