5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kettlebells, 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: Cast Kettlebell Set 4kg-6kg-8kg Cast Kettlebell set- Set of 3 Kettelbells (Misc.)
Really like these kettlebells. They have nice wide handles which are slightly textured to give you a good grip without making your hands sore. I think they are as good as the ones my kettlebell instructor uses, which are about 30 each!
My only complaint would be that they are advertised as having free delivery, but I was charged about 3.99 for delivery. Still well worth the money though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a great price, 18 Nov 2012
Joanne (Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I chose these as I wanted quality kettlebells (aka cast iron) but without paying heaps of money, as I found was very common. These kettlebells are easy to hold, feel high quality, don't make my hands sore and feel good to swing and lift. I wasn't disappointed. The supplier dispatched very quickly and I had them in super-fast time. I was really pleased with the service that I received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant all round!, 20 Sep 2013
Brilliant! Read other reviews and decided to go for 'cast iron' kettle bells, delivered promptly, great packaging, other half gave himself a hernia lifting them off the front door step whilst delivery bloke looked on and laughed then skipped off down the drive!! Great product, didn't buy a DVD, found a download on the internet for free

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettlebell set, 26 Aug 2013
Was very impressed with the speed of the items delivery

Also very impressed with the quality of the item - I needed a set of KB's as I haven't trained in a while and my friends spare KB was 10kg which was way to heavy

This set allows me to start off light and increase the weight as I build up my strength

The KB's themselves are very good quality and have a nice balanced feel to them with good thick handles

Very good value - overall extremely happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars versatile, 13 July 2013
These kettlebells feel good and secure in the hand and are very versatile. Great for home exercise and fitness as there is no other equipmen required to get a good full body workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kettlebell Set, 28 Mar 2013
These kettlebells are really good quality and beautifully balanced, I use them for only a few minutes at a time and I can feel the difference after only a few weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slippery when wet, 19 July 2013
Very happy with the kettle bells and went for the cast iron ones rather than plastic filled with sand as recommended in reviews. The only think I find is when hands get sweaty the handle of the bell slips around in my hand. To remedy this I have ordered some Gorilla Grips that are apparently designed to use with weightlifting and kettle bells - when I have tried them out I update this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great starter kettlebell set., 11 Nov 2013
Victoria (Chelmsford, UK) - See all my reviews
This is perfect for starting kettlebell workouts. I was worried about the quality of the kettlebells (they're a very good price) and the shape of the handle, but they're comfortable to hold for all exercises (apart from windmills, but I think that's more a problem with my bony wrists!) and there's plenty of space for both hands for kettlebell swings. They're also solidly made and don't have any rough bits on the handles. This is much cheaper than buying them individually, and allows you to try the different weights and move up quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and delivered quickly, 14 Jan 2013
As the title of the review says, these are well made - the handles don't look like they'll drop off in the middle of a workout. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit nicely in my hands and swing well, 10 July 2014
High quality, fully cast iron kettle bells. Fit nicely in my hands and swing well. I really like that they're quite cold - sometimes the plastic ones can get a bit sweaty when working out with them. The cast iron ones have the advantage that even when working out hard you don't lose grip on them, despite getting sweaty. Highly recommended!