4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sweet read
Really enjoyed this short sweet read. It has a novel setting, a sympathetic heroine and nice story. Well-written and fun, perfect for the season.
Published on 26 Dec. 2011 by Betty Bloggs

3.0 out of 5 stars Miracle at the museum of broken hearts
This is a very easy to read book with a predictable 'happy ever after' ending. It was ok but no depth to the story line. However, it was a good way to start to get used to using my Kindle.
Published on 23 Mar. 2012 by Marco

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sweet read, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts: A Christmas Story (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great festive short story!, 28 Dec. 2011
I raced through this short story, and thoroughly enjoyed it! Loved the characters and I really liked the museum as the setting of the book - I felt like I could completely picture myself there.
A great read for any time of the year really :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant, romantic, sweet smell of a read, 11 Feb. 2012
Does every relationship deserve a second chance?

When chief romantic Rose Delaney scores her dream job at London's quirkiest new attraction, The Museum of Broken Hearts, she thinks she's got it made. Sure, it's a little depressing dealing with relics of failed relationships each day, but Rose is determined not to let it break her 'love conquers all' spirit. After discovering the museum's handsome curator is nursing a broken heart of his own, Rose steps in to fix it. Can Rose heal the rift, or will this happy ending go awry?

Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts is a novella of 20,000 words.

I have to admit that I have all of Talli Roland's works on my Kindle, languishing with many other must read books whilst I work through my huge TBR pile, but this weekend I could not resist buying this novella. Well, I not only devoured it, I inhaled it. I loved the characters and the story flowed so well it fit like a comfy fluffy dressing gown. I adored Rose from the get-go, and instantly dismissed Gareth as a feckless, selfish git. Rose, being the romantic she was though, did not see through him as quickly as I did, but after working with the gorgeous curator, who not only smoulders and looks sexy in a suit, also smells like Christmas cookies. What more can a girl want?

I loved, loved, loved this novella and can't wait to read the rest. My only question is, how do I get my man to smell like cookies?

Rachel Dove, The Kindle Book Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and Sweet, 2 Sept. 2012
Jessica Bell (Greece) - See all my reviews
In the midst of reading a really hard core depressing book and desperately needing something to break it up, this was perfect. Light and fluffy, feel-good fiction that you can read in one sitting and still get the feeling that you've read a full-fledged story. Very nice indeed. Now I can go to sleep with a smile on my face. For one night. ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars A bite size morsel of 'Feel Good' factor, 17 July 2012
If you're looking to read something short and sweet with feel good factor and a subtle dose of karma, then look no further than this offering by Talli Roland.

At around 20,000 words, Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts is a short Novella, which, I imagine to be the right combination of length and depth to the plot and characters, to make it a light reading experience.

It is an easy read, perfect if you are commuting a short distance, having a coffee break or waiting for an appointment at the GP or Dentist. (It will take your mind off the latter...)

Without giving anything of the plot away, this book has a comfortable ratio of conflict/resolution and the promise of at least one 'happy ending'.

Yes... I would have liked to read more, and did feel that there may have been more to tell. Having read one of her longer novels, I am confident that, had Ms Roland wished to take that route, she would have done so quite capably.

That said Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts, was a refreshing sorbet, which cleansed the reading palette. Just what I needed following some of the heavier reading I have done of late.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 8 Feb. 2012
Glynis Smy (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Such a feel good read. As a fan of Talli Roland I knew I would not be disappointed, her work always leaves me satisfied. I read this over the Christmas period and it hit the spot for a snug love story; heart-warming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well rounded characters, convincing relationships and an intriguing setting - in a neat little package!, 21 Jan. 2012
This is a sweet story that I enjoyed reading over the New Year period. I am not a connoisseur of romantic fiction but greatly appreciated getting to know these characters and their world. The Museum of Broken Hearts was an intriguing idea and Rose, the main character, is easy to picture and to sympathise with and the whole is produced with a light touch and good humour.

The story is well-paced and structured and makes for ideal winter reading. Relationships are believable and intriguing, and I will absolutely read more by Talli Roland in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice short story, 19 Nov. 2014
MIRACLE AT THE MUSEUM OF BROKEN HEARTS BY TALLI ROLAND

TUESDAY IS FREE BOOK DAY ON MY BLOG
each Tuesday i going to do a review for a book i got free from amazon as they have some great free books .
THE BLURB
All Rose needs is a Christmas miracle... or does she?

When chief romantic Rose Delaney scores her dream job at London's quirkiest new attraction, The Museum of Broken Hearts, she thinks she's got it made. Sure, it's a little depressing dealing with relics of failed relationships each day, but Rose is determined not to let it break her 'love conquers all' spirit. After discovering the museum's handsome curator is nursing a broken heart of his own, Rose steps in to fix it. Can Rose heal the rift in time for the holidays, or will this Christmas crush her fantasies forever?

WHAT I SAY
This is my first free amazon read post i pick this book as i enjoyed her other book so much i just reviewed Married by midnight . I did enjoy this novella too . It very well written i liked the setting of the museum . I like Talli writing style it very easy to read i will buy more of her books now this is a very nice short read it a very light hearted read . It got a nice paced to the plot . All the character were believable

Rose the main character i liked her soon much she very down to earth she got a nice scene of humour which she brings into the story so well she a very strong main character i just wanted to find out more about her . I did feel all the characters had so different personalities we did get to see the nice sides plus some of their flaws too .

It was a bit predictable at times but this did not put me of the story it very much a boy meets girl but the museum holds a nice interesting setting i did enjoy hearing all about this wonderful place

Rose seem to love this job what did you think ? I enjoyed the storyline what a nice idea it was .

My only criticism is it was to short and ended so abruptly i would of liked a bit more i wanted a explanation of were Rose and Heath went next .what happen at the museum ? Was it a success ?

It just a nice romantic novella i would recommend you all read
The book did make me thing of what i got that means a lot to me . It got a few great twists in the story . Rose and Heath were so enthusiasm about the museum . Can Rose mend her bosses broken heart . He loved his grandma so much which was so special he just wanted to cherish her love i felt
It just a wonderful read it shows us that we should love and support are family no matter what
A nice easy christmas read
4 stars read enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Miracle, 21 Dec. 2014
This is the third of Talli’s short Christmas Novellas that I’ve read. You can find the links to the reviews of the other two here – LastChristmas & Mistletoe In Manhattan.

Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts is all about main character and aspiring curator Rose.

The story starts off with an introduction to Rose’s life and her potential involvement with the museum and goes on from there. I’ve always found Talli’s books to be easy to read and really funny – this one is no different!

The main characters are all down to earth and normal meaning they’re easy to relate to. I loved Rose’s optimism even though the main theme of the story is the antithesis of her romantic notions!
Along with hunky owner Heath, Rose works to complete the museum on time hoping for a few Christmas miracles along the way!

This is fast paced read to while away a Christmassy afternoon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Seasonal romance, 15 Dec. 2013
A good length and easy to read with an easy plot and some nice little details. Sometimes a bit predictable.