5.0 out of 5 stars seem to have eradicated my moth problem
Published on 9 Dec 2012 by Tanya

3.0 out of 5 stars unsure
I was surprised at how tiny the sachets are. Good for hiding in your jumper draw. Too early to tell how effective they are. But they do not smell so no contamination of your clothes. Looking good so far.
Published 18 months ago by DRJ London

5.0 out of 5 stars seem to have eradicated my moth problem, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Zero In Clothes Moth Killer Sachets - 24 Pack (Garden & Outdoors)
for the past 2 years I have had a moth problem. I have used various methods of trying to kill off eggs and get rid of them, but nothing seemed to work. I bought a lot of these items and put them into every cupboard and wardrope, and they seemed to have worked. That was approx 2 months ago, and I haven't seen a moth since. We moved house about 3 weeks ago and I wanted to ensure the moths did not come with us - so far so good... Hopefully they aren't just hibernating for the winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars moth control, 26 Sep 2012
had a nasty moth infestation, combined with major cleaning of all clothes and storage this has worked well, don't expect it to work if you don't do some elbow work as well....but as a "bog off moths" deterrent and killer this works well...have only had a few half dead ones since i got them in place....so happy....esp now getting out the winter woollens....

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 21 Jan 2013
P. Mandeville "london gal" (london UK) - See all my reviews
recommended for effectiveness and ease of use. Would buy again. Dont think you can 'love' moth killer, but thus is certainly ok stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me., 18 Feb 2013
I use this together with the spray and hanging units (also from zero in) and they work as a charm..
I've moved to a house with a nasty carpet moth infestation and I've managed to disapear with all the nests withouth having to call rentokill!
It has been months without a moth flying around.
And you can't find better price anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moth sachets, 2 Jun 2014
These work very well. After having a few disasters with moth eaten tshirts i placed these in my wardrobe, and since that day I've had no reaccurance of any holes in any clothing!

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 14 May 2014
Good product with no smell that keeps clothes free of holes. I use it with the other products from zero such as the hanger which helps to cover all bases with drawers and wardrobes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved my moth problem, 4 Dec 2014
AndHab (London, UK) - See all my reviews
These have been part of my moth arsenal for a number of years now and used properly they work wonders, I have not had an infestation since I started using them.
A few years ago I was the unfortunate victim of a cowardly moth sneak attack which sadly left several hundred pounds worth of wool and cashmere sweaters with large and unsightly holes, which were sadly too big to repair or to alter the clothing. Shame really, I would have enjoyed cashmere cycling jerseys...

I find the best way to use these sachets, which work by releasing a volatile (it evaporates) insecticide, is to store them and a couple of woolen items in a heavy ziploc bag, this prevents moths from burrowing through the plastic and also keeps the insecticide concentration high where you want it, on your clothes. That way if your clothes do become infested with moth eggs, any larvae are killed by the insecticide.

These may be effective in treating an entire wardrobe if you sprinkle the entire packet around, but since they are meant to work in containment I have not tried.

Please note that these only kill moths and other insects and do not repel them, you will have to use another product (lavender or cedar) as a repellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD ECONOMY PURCHASE, 12 Mar 2014
M. A. Briggs - See all my reviews
Ok for drawers on their own. We use them as refills for hanging ones from other brands rather than purchase replacement hangers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful product, 3 Jun 2014
Useful product, prompt delivery, thanks very much. I would recommend this to any one wanting an economical solution for their drawers & cupboards.

Zero In Clothes Moth Killer Sachets - 24 Pack