5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes
I was looking for a pair of navy or beige shoes to go with an outfit but couldn't find anything I liked enough, saw these and thought they were really different, they arrived really quickly and they have got to be some of the most comfortable shoes I own. I have wide feet and often high heels put too much pressure on my toes and make them numb, these shoes fit...
Published on 5 May 2012 by FB

3.0 out of 5 stars Small fit
The shoes were as expected but very small. I would think at least a size larger than normal would be needed. I had to return mine as they where no-where near big enough for my size 6 feet.
Published 22 months ago by Scillykat

4.0 out of 5 stars Fell in Love, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Irregular Choice Women's Patty Mary Janes (Apparel)
Fell in love with shoes but as i am not a shoe person and love my flats £50 was a bit much for me.... so when amazon showed that they had gone down to £36 i didnt hesitate to buy them!!

I got a 5 purely because heels tend to be a bit roomy for me (usually a 6 in flat shoes) however, they are pretty tight. If you like a bit of room in your heels a would definitely recommend a size larger than what you would usually go for. They are very comfortable, obviously wont be able to stand in them for an extended period of time as they are heels!

Overall, (walking about the house in them as i havent had a chance to test them out properly) they are great shoes, also come with extra grips incase the ones that come with it get damaged or fall out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 Nov 2012
Love these shoes!
Read the review,thought they sounded too good to be true, but ordered anyway because I had fallen in love with them. As soon as I put them on they fit perfectly (true to size)so I decided to wear them and take spare shoes with me . I wore them all day I forgot I was wearing new shoes, except for the compliments.Will definitely buy more of this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 29 July 2014
Bought these for my daughter for her birthday as she loves these make of shoes.
Never disappointed with the range that is available .
She has a wide foot and says the fit is very good for her

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 23 Sep 2014
Lovely shoes. These are not stocked in Northern Ireland in any shoe shop for some reason. Probably political but I love these shoes. Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! I'm in love...., 25 Aug 2012
This is my first pair of irregular choice shoes and OMG! they are heaven. They will definitely be the first of many pairs ;) They are so comfortable, look absolutely fabulous and go so well with any outfit. The added bonus is i live close to Brighton so off to the Irregular Choice shop i go......

5.0 out of 5 stars Red/white/blue Mary Janes, 12 Mar 2013
My favourite shoes, just right for the jubilee year, but looked good with any smart or casual outfit. Well made and comfy - got lots of positive comments on their individuality and requests as to where to get them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 12 Mar 2013
These shoes are beautiful the picture does not do them justice. They can be worn on a night out or can be dressed down with a pair of jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars UTTERLY AWSOME!, 4 Jan 2013
Beautiful, beautiful ,beautiful...if they were pie I would eat and go back for seconds .Gorgeous colours, cushioned inside. Love these sooooo much.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoe, 4 Dec 2012
Nice shoe, lovely design, made very well.
Really good fit ,
unfortunately slightly too high in the heel for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014