5.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer
I love this printer, easy to set up, easy to change toner cartridges, would recommend to any one that requires a fax/printer for a small office environment 5 Star
Published 17 months ago by John Hogan

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, wrong cables
Published on 13 July 2012 by SPB

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, wrong cables, 13 July 2012
SPB (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung SF-760P Laser Fax (Office Product)
Bought this for work. Amazon UK was obviously out of stock so this shipped from Italy via France and came without any UK cabling at all. Fortunately I have plenty of power and telephone cables lying about so I could install OK, but I shouldn't have to supply my own - it came with a two-pin power cable and a telephone cable that terminated in 3 pins the like of which I've never seen before; oh, and no telephone adapter/filter either (I also had one of those, luckily). Instructions were in multiple European languages, minus English, just as well I'm bilingual although to tell the truth the quick install sheet is mainly diagrams.

The fax itself seems decent enough; quick to set up (once I had the cables that is). A little bulky, it's bigger than my laser printer and stands twice as high as the fax it was replacing. It can take about a quarter of a ream of A4 paper though. Prints clean, and has 20 programmable speed-dial buttons.

I would have rated it 4 stars without the cable mix-up, but it lost 1 star for being so bulky.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad decision, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Samsung SF-760P Laser Fax (Office Product)
We bought this fax as a replacement for the previous samsung fax which had broken after many years of use. Have been unhappy with this since it arrived. The toner runs out every couple of weeks so if you use the machine frequently beware it will cost you a fortune! The rollers have now run out too and it will not feed paper. We have only had the machine for 3 months. I have tried to contact samsungs "customer service" have received no form of satisfactory response. As we use this machine so frequently we have had to purchase another machine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Fax, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Samsung SF-760P Laser Fax (Office Product)
This product arrived quickly well packaged.
Have no bad points to report it was unwrapped and plugged in set up for immediate use.
Looked to me a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Printer, 18 Mar 2013