on 26 December 2013
Very nice vehicle, lots of detail and the firing action is a nice little extra. The tank comes with a driver and three other figures (not pose able ). I bought this item because it is made by Mega Bloks, I know the name and and assumed it would be to the same scale as the regular plastic figures, unfortunately it isn't but nice all the same and good quality, just be aware of the scale/size difference.
on 25 June 2013
This is not worth the £5.00 I paid. Please do not buy this as it is all package the figures are about 2cms tall I cannot believe this ever could sell at £19.99 (only on the internet).
If you saw this in a shop you would not buy.
on 19 June 2013
I bought this when it was on offer for my son for his birthday. I only paid about £5 and is well worth the money as my son loves Halo and loves playing with it. It also doesn't fall apart like the ones you have to put together!
on 28 January 2014
Bouoghht this for my son for Christmas he loved it... and is still playing with it which is always a bonus as kids just get bored after playing withtheir Christmas toys after a while..
on 26 January 2015
Bought this my mum as a joke as she's not very good on the 360 anymore.. My nephew and daughter certainly liked the look of it though.
on 27 December 2014
was so happy with this product
on 20 August 2014