on 3 March 1999
"Waiting For Nick" was a good book. We finally find out what happens when Zack's little brother and Natasha's daughter finally get together in one city. They definitely have the sparks flying in this book. I was mad at Nick for being a jerk, but Freddie held her own. I recommend reading the other books in the series first so you can understand this one.
on 29 July 2001
This book had me captured from the beginning. Freddie Kimball completely holds you attention while she is persuing both her dream career and her dream man. Nick is the 'unwilling' dream man for Freddie and every body except Nick knows it. This book keeps reader completely entertained. I throughly recommend this book and all the Stanislanski novels as they are all brilliant! Well done Nora, another triumph.
on 8 February 2013
I buy this book because i like nora robert it about a young lady who bin in love with a guy all her life & just waiting for him to love her.
on 20 February 2013
An interesting book from beginning to end. A story that gripped one so that it had to be read with out putting it down.
on 22 January 2013
I love this book fantastic story line couldnt put it down I love the way Nora Roberts puts a book together
on 9 May 2016
I enjoyed this book as much as I enjoy all of Nora Roberts books.
on 11 June 2016
Could not put the book down. Love the whole series
on 12 June 1999
In great Nora style, this book tyed up the stalanislaski's stories, with the tale of Zack, Rachel's husband's step brother, Nick, and Freddie, Tash's step daughter.
on 12 June 2015
love Nora Roberts I read all her books
on 14 October 2014
Great series wish there were more.