4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Nov 2013
Was used, but in good condition. There were a few stains on a couple of pages, but to be expected I suppose on a used item. Fast delivery, and great for a beach read!

5.0 out of 5 stars considering Kate, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Considering Kate (Stanislaskis - Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I love this book fantastic story line couldnt put it down I love the way Nora Roberts puts a book together

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kate, 6 Sep 2012
Lors (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Considering Kate (Stanislaskis - Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I know they may be all too good to be true, but I love the Stanislaskis, I think I've got all the books now and they are all a great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nora Is The Best !!!, 24 Feb 2001
By A Customer
Nobody does it better than nora . I love every one of her books, they are allways full of life and I never want them to end. Considerind Kate was no different : its a story about family and making a home, about finding love and our place in the world. So, no matter what people say when it comes to romantic books, when the name on the cover is Nora Roberts (or J.D.Robb), if its in a book store or in one of my many trips to Amazon.co.uk - I allways reach for my credit card. Because lets face it nobody tells a story (any story) better than NORA ROBERTS.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book!, 25 Feb 2001
By A Customer
This is another great sequel to the Stanislaski series. Kate Kimball hires Brody O'Connell to renovate the building she'd bought for her dance school and was deply attracted to him. He tried to resist her, but thank goodness was not successful. This is a fun reading material and I really enjoyed the conversation between Kate and Brody. A pleasant change indeed to read about a woman getting her man, her way.