5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted
As always Karen Rose delivers with ease. With this book you will be hooked from Page one! Its a fun book and easy to pick up, very hard to put back down though. I could do as others have and give you a run down of the ENTIRE plot but in my opinion that would ruin half the fun of things. So just pick it up and enjoy!
Published on 26 Mar 2012 by C. Schulz

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
I never write reviews - ever - you can check my history, this is really my first. But I felt I had to. To my suprise I saw a lot of 5 and 4-star reviews for No one left to tell, and almost felt bad to have to write a 1-star one. The few bad reviews however completely reflect what I think of this book too.
The plot is reasonably OK, but not up to the usual Karen Rose...
Published 22 months ago by Withoma67

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 26 Mar 2012
C. Schulz - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 19 Sep 2012
Withoma67 (Mechelen, Belgium) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No One Left to Tell (Paperback)
The plot is reasonably OK, but not up to the usual Karen Rose standard. I do not know what happened - her emphasis on the romantic plot ruined it all for me. The two main characters barely receive time to deal with all the attempts on their lives as they spend every single minute pining and longing for each other (her spandex pants, her never-ending legs, his bulging muscles). I felt trapped in 50 shades of grey for a large part of the story, which frankly did not bring anything to the story. In fact, as other reviewers, I almost did not finish it - and when I did, I said I would not recommend it to anybody. A shame.
Looking forward to Mrs Rose's next novel(s). Hopefully back to her old self by then.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gripping Read, 6 Jan 2012
ACB (swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: No One Left To Tell (Kindle Edition)
Karen Rose has written a terrific and enthralling crime thriller. The introduction to the characters are clear and the events fast-paced keeping the readers' attention to the surprise conclusion. The intense action mostly takes place over a 48 hour period. College girl Crystal Jones is strangled and stabbed in the gardener's shed during a party involving sex and drugs on a large estate. Rex McCloud organised the event. He is the grandson of powerful ex-senator Jim McCloud and his wife Dianna. Rex is a wild tearaway who has caused family problems. Ramon Munoz, the estate gardener, is convicted of Crystal's murder despite protesting his innocence. His alibi of being in a bar owned by Denny Sandoval with his friend Jorge Delgado was discredited at his trial by prosecutor Grayson Smith when the two said they had not seen him. Incriminating evidence found in the home he shared with wife Elena lead to a guilty verdict and his imprisonment. Mother Maria seeks the help of private investigator Paige Holden, a martial arts expert and partner of Clay Maynard. A bullet-riddled minivan crashes next to Paige. It is Maria's but the shot driver is Elena who says that cops were chasing her. A sudden head-shot kills Elena but not before she gives Paige a flash drive containing evidence that may prove her husband's innocence and support his alibi.

Paige meets with prosecutor Grayson Smith to discuss new findings (both of them have secretive pasts). This encounter and Elena and Crystals' deaths trigger off a cascade of incidents at breathtaking speed expertly scripted by the author. Serial child molesters, murderers, suicides, corrupt police, bribery, an ex-cop gone bad, case-fixing, kidnapping occur under the control of a mastermind who eliminates anyone who gets close to the truth. Who is this person? No one is safe. Who can be trusted? As the narrative proceeds, the relationships between the main characters become more intense as they relentlessly drive to unravel the facts, expertly developed by the author, with unexpected twists and turns to climactic effect.
This is an absorbing, skillfully creative book that takes the reader through a mind-blowing sequence of events. Never a dull moment. A superb addition to Karen Rose's writings.

3.0 out of 5 stars no one left to tell, 26 Aug 2012
Mrs. C. A. Reid "chrisreid" (manchester england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: No One Left to Tell (Paperback)
I did eventually enjoy this book found there were a lot of characters early on and had to keep referring back to Earlier. Do like Karen Rose but it was hard work.

4.0 out of 5 stars NO ONE LEFT TO TELL, 9 Jan 2012
Amanda "sac" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: No One Left to Tell (Hardcover)
Private investigator Paige Holden is called upon by the mother of convicted murderer Ramon Munoz to help clear his name as she and her family are wholly convinced her son is innocent. Agreeing to help this devastated family Paige meets up with Ramon's wife who just about manages to hand a piece of evidence to Paige before being killed herself. So begins a frantic hunt to find the truth as Paige pairs up with prosecutor Grayson Smith to solve this case.
This story runs at a fast action packed pace, plenty of twists and a romance as well.
A good read.

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy read, 9 Oct 2012
Macey89 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: No One Left to Tell (Paperback)
As with all Karen Rose novels, the plot flowed well and we're kept guessing until the very end, with a number of twists and sub-characters. However, I repeatedly skipped through large sections of the story that focussed on the love story between the two central characters. I just didn't feel like it was a very convincing romance. The speed and intensity of their relationship felt a little contrived and didn't add anything to the story. While it was still an interesting and engaging read, I've definitely read better novels by Karen Rose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: No One Left To Tell (Kindle Edition)
Karen Rose is among my favourite go-to authors. Putting my hand up, I did not find her last as enjoyable as some others, but this one is right back on form. Fast paced, gory, with an interesting exploration of the concept of love at first sight - a page turner - I could go on. The unravelling of the plot at the end was slick, although there was one point that I felt was not plausible - not revealing it, as it is a spoiler. Ms Rose's books are not for those who prefer their thrillers without a love interest, and many people don't. I like the match of fast-paced love and fast- paced crime. Long may it continue.

5.0 out of 5 stars skippy, 22 Mar 2012
This review is from: No One Left to Tell (Hardcover)
I enjoyed this novel very much. Karen Rose certainly writes to holds one's interest. I have read all of her books and she always brings in characters from the previous books so you get the feeling of continuity. This is a good example of a page-turner and one always seems anxious to read just a little more even if time is short and you should be doing something else. I would recommend her most highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars No one left to Tell., 20 Mar 2012
This review is from: No One Left To Tell (Kindle Edition)
I love a Karen Rose novel, i found her by chance around 4 years ago, and have read all her books, this one as before takes a character out of the previous books, (i would not want to be one of her friends with all the things that happen to her, and all the others in previous books ) great plot with many twists and turns and the usual love interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, fast paced and gripping, 16 Mar 2012
This review is from: No One Left to Tell (Hardcover)
Karen Rose is one of my favourite crime authors, and yet again she has wrote a winner, fast paced and with enough twists and turns along the way to make you dizzy! A quote from the book sums it up `serial child molesters, murderers, case fixes, a cop gone bad, his kidnapped child, and a mastermind eliminating anyone who gets close to the truth". At 500 pages long, you would think Karen Rose would run out of steam, but as usual KR keeps up the pace. The main characters are well written, and likable, so it was easy to get caught up in the story. Paige the main character is feisty, but damaged, and who could not fall for Graysons charm? Who also happens to be hiding a big secret, which he isn't willing to share. We also get to meet characters featured in previous KR books, Dr Lucy Trask, Detective Stevie Mazzetti, and Investigator Clay Maynard. I'm not going to rehash the synopsis of the book, as I dont want to spoil the story, suffice to say No one Left to Tell, has all the ingredients needed for a great crime read. Well written, fast paced and gripping, I am looking forward to Karen Rose's next book, and hoping she does not lose momentum along the way

No One Left To Tell