on 8 January 2013
Bought this just before Christmas as support for my tennis elbow to allow me to carry on weight training as I'd been finding it almost impossible to grip or lift anything for about 2 months. I've mainly used it during my training sessions and I must say it's been fantastic; 2 weeks in and I'm virtually pain free and having no trouble with my workouts.
As other users have noted it's a little difficult to fit yourself, but once you've got the hang of it it becomes pretty straightforward.
Thoroughly recommended!
on 16 January 2013
It wasn't until I watched the video (mentioned in another review) did I realise the Velcro is on the blue neoprene band as well as the black outer band. I was sliding it over my hand and up my arm - hey it works for me!

I've now played squash twice with it on and it really does help - no pain while playing and less pain afterwards. I forgot I was wearing it or that I had golf/tennis elbow. Hopefully it will see me through while I re-learn to swing and strike the ball properly.

I also tried wearing it all day as I'd read that can help ease the symptoms and it really did help. In fact I noticed that within 20 minutes of taking it off at the end of the day the aches and pains were back, but I noticed them more as I'd become accustomed to no pain during the day while I was wearing it. Generally symptoms seem to be lessening though. It did get a bit itchy - but then I'd expect that of neoprene on skin for a prolonged period - not too bad though.

All in all it feels like five pounds well spent

Update - had it for a couple of months now and it seems to be working. Playing regular squash without pain, but symptoms remain. I flex my forearm by making a fist and adjust the Velcro strap to be firm but comfortable around the flexed muscle and that feels about right as I'm playing. I don't undo the neoprene band and just slide it over my hand and up my arm to put it on - saves faffing about and gives a consistent fit. Still think it was a good purchase.
on 1 September 2013
Am dealing with a really sore case of TE at the moment and sad to say Cortisone injection failed after 8 weeks.
Searched on line for remedies and saw this article and was prompted to buy through reviews and price.
Arrived very fast to NI and had it on in a thrice (checked out vid on youtube too, which any purchaser ought to as it does offer more info).
I had this device on for only seconds when I felt that this was going to work: it just felt as if it was doing something and doing it immediately.
THe support given was very evident and if I'm honest, it didn't look too bad either: kinda sporty in a daft way. Interestingly, at no time has anyone quizzed me by asking, " Bloody Hell , what's that on your arm?". It looks right.
Device worked so well during my first outing back into my sport, I decided to wear it at all times save when in bed and I truly believe that doing so made a difference to my TE.
On inspection the device is very well made, but what I am most impressed with is no matter what you get up to during your day, it doesn't move at all. Not one millimeter did it slip or slide: very efficient.
My TE has subsided quite a bit since I have been wearing this 18 hours a day and I will def keep on during any strenuous activities.
Very pleased with this strap indeed.
on 12 February 2013
Fast return service from company,product is great value for money and is working very well ,pain eased after about 24 hours.

Would recommend this company and use it again in future.
on 17 April 2016
I have been having trouble with my elbows and wrist, struggling to make a satisfactory grip or dropping things or really struggling to carry stuff like shopping bags which is a total pain and really really really frustrating. I have been wearing splints in the night but they are too much of a faff to wear during the day and a friend of mine suggested that I might try one of these adjustable elbow straps and, so far, I have been very very happy with the results. I have started wearing it both day and night and the results have been great. The amount of pain I feel in my elbow and hands has been much reduced and I am able to carry things without as much pain as well as having a much stronger grip overall. The elbow strap is incredibly well made; I have had some other neoprene straps in the past that have fallen apart after a couple of days wear but this is holding together really well. The sticking and the materials are really durable and well made, I am not at all worried that this is going to break or wear out. If you need extra help setting up the elbow strap, there is a really handy video on the site which will teach you how to fit it properly. The package came very quickly and fitted through the letter box easily. I would certainly recommend this to anybody who is suffering from wrist or elbow pain. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review.
on 18 July 2013
I chose this rating as teh product is exactly what the advert stated. It is a high quality product, well finished and stitched. I have washed this product several times and it's still in one piece. Highly recommended as is the supplier. I will use this company again.
on 29 March 2016
I have recently been diagnosed with tennis elbow so I am trying anything and everything to help with the pain. I got this item at a discount as part of a review panel. I found this strap to be of good quality and it gave me some support. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the under part of the strap that comes in direct contact with the skin. It felt rather uncomfortable and sweaty. I asked the company why it was like this and was told that "the brace is designed to have a heat-insulating neoprene layer to retain body heat to keep your forearm muscles at an optimum. This will prevent muscle injuries and help you optimize your muscle performance". It sounds like a good theory and as I wasn't exercising with it but just wearing it for general relief, I cant comment as to this effectiveness when exercising. To compensate for the discomfort, I bought a simple tubular bandage from the chemist and wore this under the strap. I then had both support and comfort. It was definitely worth trying and I continue to use it with the bandage.
on 25 March 2014
The arm bands are very sweaty
They are very difficult to get off and on as the velcro is very strong if you have problems using your hands send the would be no way of using this.
I brought 2 1 for each arm because i have tennis elbow from using crutches the arm band did not help at all if anything they made my arm worse
on 4 August 2013
I have used this a lot when digging in the garden and when playing tuggy with my dogs as it gives me a bit of support when I need it. I must agree with other reviewers in that it can get a bit sweaty when the weather is hot and then has a tendency to slip down the arm. For its price it's well worth a try.
on 7 November 2013
This strap was very comfortable to wear.It reduced the vibration at my elbow and allows me to continue to play competitive tennis.
The strap is washable and the under strap stops the adjuster from digging into the joint like other straps tend to.I would recommend it to other racquet sports players.