4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, but terrible grammar.
I actually genuinely enjoyed this book, and found it an excellent read. However, i was not able to give it 5 stars simply for the sheer number of spelling and grammar mistakes made, which at times madeit irritating to read.
Published on 30 May 2012 by Jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars I want to continue with the trilogy
This wasn't a book that I felt a need to keep reading so I did take some time over a few days, I was easily able to dip in and out although I will say on a few occasions I felt the book lost me to unimportant information that bored me slightly, there are a few mistakes such as spelling or poor use of writing but it didn't make me give up, I do enjoy a fantasy story and...
Published 18 months ago by amyc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, but terrible grammar., 30 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars The Binding, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
First off, I don't know why other reviewers complained about selling and grammar mistakes because there weren't that many of them and it didn't detract from the story for me - especially since I've read books with mistakes every other paragraph.

I loved this story and will immediately be buying the next one. This is a fairly fast-paced novel that instantly grabbed my attention and held on with sheer determination. The only warning I will give you is that it ends on a cliff-hanger; not so annoying in this case since the next book is available now.

I would recommend this book for people who loved the Iron Fey series or even the Dark Swan series. Even of you're not sure, like I wasn't at first, give a book a go. At this price it's definitely worth a read!

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST AMAZING, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The binding is a brilliant read. You can really communicate with the characters and feel what they feel. To be honest it's better suited to 13 - 16 year olds but is the best read I've gain ages

THANKS L.FILLOON

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I just couldn't put the book down, was an engrossing, action packed read. I'll be getting the next book in the series asap!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT !, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book is the first great book of the amazing trilogy of Velesi, it is written about a young girl - Lily who lives a fairly normal life,until two Velesi princes one being her betrothed, who she doesn't know, come to her rescue when an arrow comes shooting her way by an old enemy; the Ange who are hell bent on destroying Velesi and kidnapping Lily for their own personal use! But the two princes aren't there to just save Lily's life, they are there to take her back to their realm,Velesi, to have her full fill an ancient prophesy and marry her betrothed. Along the long trip to Velesi the princes and Lily must face many problems and battles along the way all from the Ange and other beasts in order to save Velesi.

This is a great book I LOVE IT! I especially like how L.Filloon showed the reader Lilly's point of view and her betrothed's making you see their relationship and how they react to all the different situations. I fully recommend this book!
( Unfortunately there is quite a bit of gammer mistakes, but I didn't mind.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Epic!, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
When I first started reading this book, I didn't know what to expect! There are many twists and turns, many plots, and old of drama! The only bad point for me was that I didn't understand some of our, and it could be made clearer. apart from that, it was a great book!! ;D

4.0 out of 5 stars Cliff Hanger, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one after such a cliff hanger!!! though i didn't really like the way that there was some over lap in the events from the diffrent charecters point of view as i got a bit confusing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely in my top 3., 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
If you would like to read a book a grips you from the first to the last page, this is the trilogy for you. You can imagine your right there. A must read for anybody that just enjoys a good story. L.filloon is a fabulous writer and I can't wait to read any book she writes.

5.0 out of 5 stars The binding, 15 May 2013
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book, brilliant characters, suspenceful plot good action scenes, can't wait to read the next one! Love it xo xo

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 28 Jan 2013
Jetski "Jet" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Binding (The Velesi Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. The proof reading side of the publishing leaves a bit to be desired, but the story is fun and hooks you straight away. Read second book straight after and now can't wait for book 3.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›