5.0 out of 5 stars Dry knees are no problem!!
Published 24 months ago by S. Bruch

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
When I first tried the lotion, I loved it because it was thick and creamy and had a nice fragrance. But after a while, the scent became too overwhelming for me and I ended up giving a practically full bottle to my mum. she thought it smelt really nice when I gave it to her, but i wonder if she still feels the same with it lingering after a few hours.
Published 3 months ago by mama2bb

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry knees are no problem!!, 26 April 2012
S. Bruch "Shelbycat" (Llanelli) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion 500ml (Personal Care)
I have quite dry skin all over, but especially on my legs and arms. I noticed the other day that my previous body lotion wasn't really making much of a dent in my dry knees so i decided to give Soap and Glory a go. And i'm glad i did! My dry knees are so much better now, they look like proper knees rather than peeling messes. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin. Not only because the product really does work, but also because it smells lovely too! And that smell lasts absolutely ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars fine, 21 Feb 2013
arrived promptly, great quality, appropriately packaged. lovely smell and there is very little else I can say, or maybe not

5.0 out of 5 stars Soap and glory butter body lotion devotion, 20 Dec 2012
An excellent product. Light fresh smell and once applied is not at all greasy. Highly recommend this product for all ages.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, 3 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Sister loved it!, 18 Nov 2013
I bought this as a gift for my sister, It arrived promptly and is a nice size. Smells amazing, like all soap and glory products, and there was no damage to goods upon arrival…overall my sister was very pleased with the product :)

ARRAY(0x10472fd8)