4.0 out of 5 stars I have two of these and my baby loves them ...
I have two of these and my baby loves them. They are top heavy and not real ideal for a buggy bar, but then my baby doesn't care as long as it's turned round and he can play with the toys
Published 10 months ago by F.V.Casapieri-Eades

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a little disappointed in the quality of it
Published 5 months ago by Madkat

4.0 out of 5 stars I have two of these and my baby loves them ..., 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars these keep my daughter entertained for hours and are great for using in the car to distract her, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
these keep my daughter entertained for hours and are great for using in the car to distract her. The only thing is that she can't reach them and it sometimes frustrates her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colourful pram toy !, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
Bought this as a present for our 6mth old grandson and he loves it! Spirals around either pushchair or baby carrier handle keeps him amused on the go,would recommend...

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a little disappointed in the quality of it, 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
This was purchased as a christmas gift for my 3 month old to have on her car seat. Currently when it's over the top of the bar as intended it is fat too short for her to interact with, but I bunch it up at the side she loves to shake the balls around in the rattle bit. I am a little disappointed in the quality of it, the stitching is rather poor leaving some of the stuffing sticks out in places, but I only noticed this when we came to use it after Christmas, by which time it was too late to swap. I'd expect a higher standard from a genuine mamas and papas product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready for sticky mits!, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
Love this - bought it to jazz up an activity mat, colours are bright, feels like a robust toy that could handle little hands tugging on it, really good purchase :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks nice but she isn't bothered with it atall to be ..., 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
This is on the side of our daughters cot. It looks nice but she isn't bothered with it atall to be honest she'd just rather watch her mobile. We put it on her car seat but she just falls asleep in the car anyway. I'd probably spend my money on something else if i were you like the elephant from the same range in mamas and pappas which our daughter really likes us playing with with her. Nice product with absolutely nothing wrong with it but yea for us just been honest it was a bit of a waste of money...

4.0 out of 5 stars The best spiral toy available, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
This is lovely, the colours are great and it has nice things attached to it. Well made, so I am glad I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product., 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
Great activity toy for prams. Lots of colours and textures. The stripes are especially good for younger babies as they see the contrasts better.

Would be even better if the strings for the hanging toys were just slightly longer to make it easier for little ones to reach them. Otherwise I'm extremely happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
I bought to hang on my son's car seat, it's lovely quality as you would expect from M&P's

3.0 out of 5 stars There's better ones for cheaper the price, 28 Jan. 2015
Clio Cabey (SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy (Baby Product)
It's ok my son plays with it occasionally. There's better ones for cheaper the price.

Mamas & Papas Babyplay Activity Spiral Toy