Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
We (the parents) liked this sunshade before than our baby did. He was repeatedly adamant that he wasn’t going to have anything invading his field of view as we pushed him around. So while our one-year-old would probably only give this a 1-star review (if he could type), we’re far more positive about it than he was.

The bug and UV protection is great, especially for babies that are prone to burning, and for those with thin hair or who refuse to wear hats. Midges cause havoc where we live and this is a really good preventative measure.

It stretches and fits well over our pushchair, and the elastic velcro straps are strong. It’s definitely well made, with a zip to give a thinner ‘window’ for the baby to see out of (or for you to see in through), plus a zip to open to hand snacks and bottles through, etc.

It folds up quite small, certainly small enough to fit in the storage area under a pram if you’re not sure if you’re going to need it or not. It’s also easily washable.

Last Summer we spent the summer months wrapping scarves and clothes around the pram to keep the baby in the shade- I really wish we’d had this. It would’ve saved a lot of time that we spent holding the pram clamp sunshade at the right angle and having to adjust it every time we went around a corner!

Now he’s over 1 he’s got the willpower to complain about it, but I’m going to defy my child’s opinion on the matter and give it 5 as I can’t fault it. When my son’s old enough to have his own Amazon account, he can log in and do his own review.
on 13 July 2014
Fits my pushchair well, essential on sunny days. Not complete blackout but it does reduce distractions. Easy to put on and attaches easily with lots of velcro straps. Also good if your caught in a shower without a rain cover, I recently walked 10 mins in heavy rain and it kept my baby completely dry.
on 14 August 2013
I bought this having come across it on a baby website and then done a fair bit of research for reviews to see if it was worth spending the money on.

Having had my first child I wasn't too sure if I would use this much (I live in Northern Ireland and we see more rain than sun to be fair) but I've found that I constantly keep it with me when I go out with the buggy as its not only great in sunny weather to keep the sun out of my little one's eyes and of her skin but great on windy days and to help get her off to sleep as she's a seriously nosy baby!

It fits both the mothercare spin that we have and the mclaren techno xt with ease. Definitely one of the must haves that I would suggest even if you (like me) live somewhere doesn't get a lot if sun, it's great for keeping the wind from whipping round your baby and to help them drift of to sleep when they can't shut out the world.
on 27 October 2015
Fab solution to flapping muslins and constantly readjusting parasols. I can't operate the zip one-hnaded to see if my baby is asleep though. Also ahve found it doesn't fit my Quinny Zapp Xtra very well. As I use ot for baby to nap under come rain or shine, I have found it impossible to use in the rain as it doesn't fit under the very tight rain cover...and I think she might get too hot under both the snooze-shade and the rain cover anyway in anyhting but the depths of winter. Other than that it is almost amazing.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The SnoozeShade Plus has attached very easily to both our Britax Smile pram and Koochi Pushmatic buggy and it attaches by a combination of elasticated fitted fabric and velcro elastic strap attachments.

This is a brilliant idea for keeping your little one shaded from the sun when in their pram/buggy rather than using a heavy blanket or a muslin as a shade or fighting with a parasol and having to alter it all the time when the sun is at a different position. I honestly have no idea why I haven't purchased one of these SnoozeShade's in the past as I have hated every parasol we have had as they just never have seemed to fit our prams properly and these shades just solve the moving sun issue immediately.

Firstly the one negative I have is that the instructions are a bit vague and only because I had tested the original deluxe version did I know not to struggle trying to attach every single strap to our pram and buggy. I hadn't noticed the sentence where it advises that you may not need to attach all of the straps depending on your pram/buggy on the original deluxe instructions, but I knew not to when I tested this plus version out. I would advise hooking the SnoozeShade over the hood then attaching the two sets of middle velcro straps first and then the bottom velcro straps and then finally seeing if the top straps need attaching or not. The top two straps definitely cannot be attached to our Smile when the hood is fully extended as the hood is so deep.

It's not summer yet and so I haven't been able to test it fully but I have tested the SnoozeShade with the low lying winter sun and it does work.

The SnoozeShade plus can be attached in several different ways in addition to covering the front of your buggy/pram in the "snooze mode" and can also be fitted as a sort of sail for parent facing seats/carrycots, or with the front panel open so that your little one can see out through the mesh under panel, or halfway up so it covers and protects your little ones legs from the sun. The Plus doesn't have a panel at the front that can be completely opened like the deluxe plus does (it unzips to reveal the mesh panel beneath which is sealed) and so when you want to get your little one in and out of the buggy/pram, you will need to undo a couple of straps and fold the fabric down to access your little one.

The SnoozeShade plus comes in a plastic packet with brief instructions on the reverse of the cardboard inner and the SnoozeShade also comes in a drawstring net bag so that you can pack it handily away in your change bag in between uses.

The SnoozeShade plus is a brilliant design and has two layers of fabric which both have ventilation holes in them for plenty of air to be able to circulate to your baby. The SnoozeShade plus also has a zipper opening near the top which allows you a sneak peek at your little one or to be able to access them in their seat for their bottle etc. There are eight elasticated velcro straps that can be attached for a snug fit to your pram/buggy along with a velcro strap to hold the outer window open.

A couple of other plus points for me is other than the shade benefit that there is more ventilation than when just using a blanket and unlike a blanket the SnoozeShade doesn't fall off or not cover the whole of the area needed to be shaded. I can't comment on the UV protection and I would certainly still be using a sun lotion on my little one when using the SnoozeShade just to be safe and indeed the instructions also advise this.

I haven't washed the sunshade yet but it can be washed on a machine wash (I'll be popping ours into a pillowcase too for extra protection from them possibly being damaged during a wash) at 30degrees and tumble dried on a low heat however I will line dry ours again for extra protection.

I am very impressed with the SnoozeShade's I have managed to test and what a brilliant, simple idea which I really really wish I had thought of first! This plus version is great although I prefer the deluxe plus version which has the added flexibility of a front panel that can be completely opened. I'm sure they will be getting a lot of use during the summer months between my two little ones and I'll update this review if there are any issues.

EDIT: 07/04/2016 - I have now managed to test it on a (very rare for this time of year) sunny and warmish day and I am even more impressed with the SnoozeShade. I have also added a few pictures to show what it looks like on our Britax Smile Pushchair.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 5 June 2016
Worth every penny. Arrived end of May and purchased mostly to stop the sun shinning in my sons eyes as a parasol is useless but wish we had this in the winter for napping and to help cut down the wind.
Not a great fit on the stokke xplory but still works good enough as I'm sure a custom fit would cost way more so not a complaint. Think it will be better when buggy is forward facing and handle isn't in the way.
My son seems to be able to see out just fine when he's awake which I'm really pleased about as he's a nosey chap and likes to see what's going on.
Seems really well made and super easy to fit.
Highly recommend.
on 1 June 2016
On holiday as I type and been using the snooze shade, by far the best thing I've brought with me, my baby is 8months and gets excited when it goes on and loves it when we unzip the top and peep in, I've tested the temperature inside and it's no warmer than out if anything a bit cooler and she as slept really well in the pram. So far she hasn't caught any sun so it's standing up to the uv testing along with her sun cream. Would highly recommend
on 6 October 2015
Snooze shade is the best baby product I've purchased.my little boy is so nosy and grumpy when he doesn't have a nap.is brilliant for when we're out and about as he soon nods off as he cant be nosy.I used to use a muslin until I read all the reports about babies overheating.I purchased this as it is made out of breathable fabric and uv protection so not only can we use it for nap times but we use it on summers days to protect from the sun.

We take the snooze shade everywhere to pram goes so I can ensure my little boy can nap peacefully whilst being protected from the sun.I only discovered this product when he was 14 months old I wish I'd have found it sooner.

We have a phil and teds stroller and it fits easily and would be ideal to attach to many prams with the elasticated Velcro straps.Id definitely purchase this again and couldn't live without ours!!
on 23 April 2015
This has been a godsend for my non-napping baby. When the timings right I just pop the snooze shade on when we're out and about and within 5 minutes he'll be asleep. How long he stays asleep is another matter but as long as we're moving it's fine! At 6 months he just wants to look at everything so this is really very useful for daytime napping.
on 16 August 2015
I love the Snoozeshade and take it everywhere we go. Not only does it reassure me that my daughter is protected from strong sunshine, it's almost guaranteed to get her to sleep in her pushchair and for longer than without it. Initially I borrowed a friend's, but when she needed it back I didn't hesitate to buy my own as it has become indispensable. I like the plus version because of the double layer screen that allows the child to see out, yet still protects from the sun. I use it with a Maclaren Techno with no problems.