on 18 March 2012
Fab present for 60th. Recipient wore it on his birthday and loved it. Good quality and excellent packaging. Arrived in a couple of days too.
on 23 July 2012
Bought as a gift the quality was far in excess of what I had expected. No problems with the shirt or postage and packing it arrived in good time. An easy purchase trouble free.
on 5 November 2012
This Tee-shirt was ordered as a gift for a family member and did not disappoint! The quality of the tee shirt and of the printing, was really good. It did take a couple of days longer to arrive than expected but still came within a week which I thought was pretty good service. The recipient thought it was great and is wearing it with pride!
on 10 November 2012
I was stuck for a diffrent kind of present for my husbands 60th birthday, as i looked on amazon i found this great t shirt with the year he was born and vintage wrote on it, it was idea i had to have it, it arrived 2 days later. my husband loved it and the quality is exellent, thank you amazon.
on 14 October 2013
Nice quality t-shirt but my husband only wears it for working around the house, doesn't want to advertise the fact he's getting old!! Perhaps I should have got a "Grumpy Old Man" one instead!!
on 10 August 2012
The T-Shirt arrived on time.I was kept informed of it's delivery by text and E-Mail.It was of good quality, and as it was a present, I was pleased with the quality and the size was perfect.
on 24 February 2013
Good quality. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . ....... .... . ......