With it's pink and purple packaging and feminine names, Maxitone's Sculptress Diet Bar is clearly a bar aimed at the female market. However, if it tastes good I'll eat anything!

So - how does it measure up to other health bars and protein bars? Well taste-wise they get the thumbs up; crunch and caramel being two of my favourite words... however, they don't really taste of caramel and there is certainly no crunch to them. The texture is the usual, slightly squishy texture you get in most protein and diet bars, but they still taste pretty good.

Here are the stats, figures and nutritional information per bar:

Energy (KJ) = 906

Iodine = 29 ug
Potassium = 28 mg
Chromium = 36 ug

Allergy Information is as follows:
The bars contain Soya, Milk and may contain Gluten Eggs, Peanuts and other nuts.
on 13 August 2012
So on first bite of the bar I got excited - it tasted yum! But as I kept chewing the yummy taste gave way to the 'health bar' taste! If you can ignore the taste these are fine - I grab them when I haven't made a lunch - I don't religiously eat them as lunch but they are good if you need a sugar hit and don't mind the weird texture taste!
on 14 February 2013
This is delicious ,I lost 20lb since i started on the Maxitone .
It is excellent for appitite control .
on 3 June 2015
These bars are great value. The taste is ok but don't know why they call them caramel crunch as there is no crunch to the texture of them. However they keep you full for quite a while so if you want a healthy alternative to junk food on the go these will satisfy you. Also great with a cup of tea when you get the evening munchies.
on 11 June 2013
Good alternative to a regular chocolate bar if trying to keep slim or lose weight. I think it tatses like a finger of fudge which is nice but it can get a bit heavy towards the end of the bar so i eat half then have the other half later.
on 10 April 2015
Used to get these in a shop, definitely should be caramel chew not crunch! I've yet to find the 'crunch' bit!
Well packaged, price is a lot, but I guess when they make new flavours this will go down as all protein bars do!
on 4 November 2015
These may not work for everyone but I benefit from a higher protein diet to lose weight and these help. I don't have them all the time but are handy when I don't have time to prepare a healthy breakfast/lunch. People complain about the taste but I actually like it so guess it's subjective like any food.
on 13 May 2014
Tastes like a candy bar, so they are ideal as comfort food. However, when as a meal replacement bar, I prefer it to be a bit more compact than these. But I guess that it is matter of choice. I don't feel that they are quite as filling as Atkins, and they are more vulnerable to heat. However, it is not the firs time I ordered them, and it will not be the last either. Hence, I definitely recommend them. I not only use these bars as a meal replacement, but also on a snack when I allow myself to indulge a little more than normally.
on 7 August 2013
I love this product - when you are trying to remove all processed sugars from your diet this tasty bar gives you the pick up you need. I've tried chocolate based bars and they pale into comparison with this lovely caramel flavoured bar! YUM indeed.
on 9 September 2013
I eat one a day as a meal replacement. I have lost 10lbs and am continuing to lose weight. A brilliant aid to slimming. Well done.