5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT
Published 15 months ago by Jamie Tuckey

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
My son was very happy with this product
Published 7 hours ago by Jayleigh groves

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 4 Jun 2013
Jamie Tuckey - See all my reviews
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Sports)
what a helmet, looks smart and professional, feels comfortable, i can wear it safely over my dreadlocks, its a good make and quality build and a good price, i saw this same 1 in a shop costing 12 pound more so thats a bargain. SAFE, UPDATE i have had a bad crash today and broke my collar bone in 2 places, but even though my head hit the floor during this crash, i didnt even get a headache, the helmet absorbed all completely, wish i was wearing 1 on my shoulder though. but seriously though the dent in my helmet could have been my head and for the sake of 25 quid a good helmet is worth every penny 10 times over, if not more. GET ONE!

4.0 out of 5 stars Giro Venti Helmet, 26 Jun 2010
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Sports)
Been looking for a decent cycle helmet for a while now and I found this helmet met all my expectations, colour,style,comfort and most of all protection. I have rode a bike now for a few years and I will be honest I did not like wearing cycle helmets until I picked this up, its a good price and a good make, if you ride a bike you will need a helmet, get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Big Heed" helmet., 11 April 2014
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Sports)
During my past careers,RAF,PTI,Police,it was a standard joke with my family that i would struggle,to get various hats to fit.As part of my now relaxed fittness/retirement,i bought a standard road cycle.That was the easy part,as i trawled the various bike outlets on North Tyneside in the hope of finding a suitable "helmet"......however my son a modern keen cyclist suggested Amazon,after jokingly saying in the past i would "struggle"..I then one fingered browsed through Amazon,s bike helmet section and read some good reviews about the GIro Venti Helmet,X-Large.Then apprehensively sent away for it.The box arrived on time,and i was over the moon as the black/ helmet was nice and light and fitted perfectly.Well done Amazon,as am now enjoying my cycling.
I would definately recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good large size, 23 July 2014
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Misc.)
My head size is 59 cm (completely bald) and this is ideal, I am at the near minimum setting but this leaves room for wearing something else on my head underneath. Confirm that I have plenty of roof for a thick hooded top, this will be ideal for winter. I am pleased with the fit and price and the style of this helmet (not too garish.)

So measure you head first, I would say suitable for minimum 58 cm person (with hair) and then on upwards for those folks blessed with an even more generous bonce.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy, 22 May 2014
Mr. Sk Davin (herts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Sports)
You cant skimp on the brand -it is a false economy as I have learned. With a head like mine with its own moon a large helmet was essential. This fits the noggin comfortably, accompanies me on the commute, allows the head to breath is light and was a wonderfully reasonable price when comparable quality helmets retail anywhere from £50-£100. a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars XL size cycle helmet, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Sports)
Execellently made product top brand, really good value and one of the few makes that has the larger size range for more comfortable and safe fit. Looks good not too naff !! even on older non Lycra cyclists !! No problem with delivery from Fawkes

5.0 out of 5 stars Do regular helmets feel tight or look / feel awkward? Are you fed up in trying to find one that fits? Try this as I did., 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Sports)
I have read some reviews regarding this product after searching the high street shops for the larger sizes in headgear that I would feel comfortable in wearing. I then read one review that ticked all the boxes
1 Do regular helmets feel tight or look / feel awkward?
2 Are you fed up in trying to find one that fits?
3 Try this as I did, and you shouldn't be disappointed.
I bought a bike a few weeks ago now and felt that it was only right to get a helmet, I was then faced with the same challenge as you may be now? Does it fit? What is that assistant thinking? Why don't they have larger sizes in store when they are manufactured?
Don't delay try this today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and snug, 3 April 2012
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Sports)
To put it bluntly, if a helmet can fit my fat head, it can fit anyone's head.

I had real trouble finding a helmet big enough, when I measured my head it turned out to be 63cm, with the biggest helmets I could find in stores or online going to 62cm, until I found this!

It arrived today and it fits perfectly well. The adjustable strap is easy to use and the padding around the inside of the helmet makes it nice and comfortable.

I would strongly recommend a Giro helmet to anyone who asked, and this specific helmet to anyone who needs a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent helmet, 11 May 2010
Mr. S. A. Scott "Scottydog" (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Sports)
I ordered the XL helmet, which was great for my large noggin. Very lightweight, comfortable, robust and good looking. I use this both for my road bike and mountain bike. Best cycle helmet to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, in a larger-than-average size. Ideal if you have a large brain, or a bulky hairstyle, or both..., 27 July 2014
S. King (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GIRO Venti Helmet (Sports)
Super helmet and in a decent large size too! I snapped up a second one before they update and no doubt 'improve' it in future years. Very easy to adjust and stays adjusted reasonably well (less strap slippage then other helmets I've used, although not perfect). Well ventilated. Wear it for 1 hour+ every day and also have done long tours & mountain biking with it. Most comfortable helmet I've used thus far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›