5.0 out of 5 stars Works with PS4 and capture card (HDCP)
I bought this to split the signal from my PS4 to my monitor and a capture card and it worked perfect. I have bought other similar splitter to this one from other sellers but the splitter's weren't able to bypass HDCP, this one does.

I have recorded games from the PS4 with 2 capture cards, a Avermedia game broadcaster HD and a Blackmagic Intensity pro.
Published 11 months ago by Greig M

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
The unit itself seems to be working great. The power cable supplied was a non uk one. Contacted the seller who was going to send a new uk plug. Hasn't arrived as yet. It strangely seems to be working without being plugged in to the mains at the moment.
Published 15 months ago by Lee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI splitter - fantastic buy, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: 2 Way HDMI Switch Splitter Box 1x2 Port (1 Input x 2 Output) 1080p Full HD - Splits HDMI Signals to Two HD Displays: Blu-Ray Player Ps3 Xbox 360 Sky HD (Electronics)
Splitter works a treat. Wanted to connect my cable box to my video capture card via HDMI. It wouldn't work, and I would only get audio and a blank screen. With the cable box connected to the splitter and then the capture card, I finally get video (1920 x 1080i resolution), all using HDMI cables. I've been able to do away with bulky component cables, or having to copy my recordings using SCART. Very happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 July 2014
This hdmi switch works fine as advertised
Happy to recommend to other purchasers

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the option to use either for pc or Television Good value for money I would use this seller again ..., 23 Oct 2014
salem1 (strathaven) - See all my reviews
I bought this to splitter for my monitor and main television it makes a change having one HDMI cable for TV instead of a DVI cable and one for the sound the other HDMI cable to the monitor leaving me the option to use either for pc or Television Good value for money I would use this seller again great service

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!! Was having countless problems with my skyhd ..., 9 Nov 2014
Amazing!! Was having countless problems with my skyhd box not displaying from other splitters or on the rare occasion I had a picture, it had a pink tint to the image. I've tried several splitters, now all the problems are gone and I can even use my av receiver inline now to switch the video and audio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed!!!!, 17 Aug 2014
A have 4 of them and they all work perfectly and have done since I brought them a year and a half ago. I split hdmi signal from ps3, sky hd, Xbox and laptop between 2 42" tv's. One in my bedroom and one in lounge.
I also use 20m hdmi leads running from them to my bedroom and works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Split virgin tivo box just as I needed., 20 Oct 2013
I needed something to split the hdmi signal from our tivo box in the lounge to a tv in the lounge and a tv in the kitchen. Did this job with no problems, so very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top piece of gadgetry., 12 July 2014
Does exactly what I wanted it do do. Plug in and away you go. Highly recommened.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good signal, 8 July 2014
Mrs. S. Clark - See all my reviews
Had a bit of a problem initially, but it was sorted quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY, 8 July 2014
This was just what i needed 1 input 2 outputs.Well made and easy to set up .Arrived well before the ETA .I will use this seller again if i need anything in this line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Excellent piece of kit. Sends signal from Sky Box to 2 screens perfectly. Speedy delivery. One happy stallion!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›