5.0 out of 5 stars Works with PS4 and capture card (HDCP)
I bought this to split the signal from my PS4 to my monitor and a capture card and it worked perfect. I have bought other similar splitter to this one from other sellers but the splitter's weren't able to bypass HDCP, this one does.

I have recorded games from the PS4 with 2 capture cards, a Avermedia game broadcaster HD and a Blackmagic Intensity pro.
Published 3 months ago by Greig M

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
The unit itself seems to be working great. The power cable supplied was a non uk one. Contacted the seller who was going to send a new uk plug. Hasn't arrived as yet. It strangely seems to be working without being plugged in to the mains at the moment.
Published 7 months ago by Lee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with PS4 and capture card (HDCP), 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: 2 Way HDMI Switch Splitter Box 1x2 Port (1 Input x 2 Output) 1080p Full HD - Splits HDMI Signals to Two HD Displays: Blu-Ray Player Ps3 Xbox 360 Sky HD (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with PS4 and Elgato, 25 Feb 2014
Great service received in a couple of days, and works perfectly with my Elgato.
I have tried a few splitters on the PS4 and this is the only one that worked

5.0 out of 5 stars Bypasses PS4's HDCP, 27 Feb 2014
Firstly bonus points it arrived earlier than expected. Now what you have to do is plug the power source, then you have to plug the PS4's HDMI cable to the splitter's input, then plug another HDMI cable to output of the box into the capture's card input. Last but not least have the capture card output plugged into the tv's and there you go. Simple, no need to buy other accesories where you have to buy optical cables etc. This bypasses the HDCP and allows to record PS4 footage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little box of goodness, 20 Sep 2013
Works perfectly and for half the price of similar (if not identical) alternatives. Feels solid and well made too. Using one to split the output of an AV amp between a TV and projector and another to split the signal from a Sky box between the AV amp and TV (don't ask!).

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Brilliantly, 24 Feb 2014
Kamen Joyce (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
I had mainly brought this product in order to be able to record the PS4 gameplay that I wanted to do. The product arrived sooner than I had expected and the packaging was very good. It took roughly between 5-10 minutes to get everything completely sorted for recording but to get this splitter set up takes hardly any effort. I highly recommend this product for anyone wishing to record PS3/PS4 via HDMI and this product happily works along with the Elgato Game Capture device.

Overall 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for PS4 Capture, 10 Feb 2014
Device works as intended and is of good build quality. It bypasses the PS4's HDCP which is why a lot of people are looking for these

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 23 Sep 2013
I decided to buy this after considering several different makes at different prices. I have a Sony Home Cinema Amp which only had 1 HDMI output. I have a setup which has a LCD TV for normal viewing and 3D projector setup. Before purchasing this I had to change the HDMI cable over depending on what I was watching.Now I just put on the screen I want to watch without any hassle or worrying about potential damage to the HDMI port having to continually change the output cable over.

The unit will display the highest setting depending on what is switched on. My TV is an older TV and is capable of displaying 1080i and my projector is full HD 1080p. i.e If both are on the maximum display output is 1080i. This is not really an issue for me as I bought to save on wear & damage to the HDMI connections so only ever have 1 on at any time. My projector is 3D and I can confirm this unit also allows 3D throughput.

The actual unit itself is metal construction and has a very solid feel to it. The box it comes in has no maker or supplier marked on it but I am sure these are mass manufactured and only have different markings on the metal box depending on who it is being supplied to as they all look the same other than that.

I have only had it installed for a few weeks but to date I have had no problems in it switching to which ever display I am using. All in all a fantastic little box & does what it says it should. Why pay over the odds when this does the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Split virgin tivo box just as I needed., 20 Oct 2013
I needed something to split the hdmi signal from our tivo box in the lounge to a tv in the lounge and a tv in the kitchen. Did this job with no problems, so very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly!!, 3 Oct 2013
Bought it to connect my Satellite box to both my main 50 " Panasonic Plasma and using a 10 metre HDMI lead to a 32" Samsung in a play room.No problems at all sends the HD signal flawlessly with no picture quality loss at all.
A bargain for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Sep 2013