Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 7 September 2012
My 7 year old cousin can write better than this. The author has virtually no grasp of language! The "story" is written in firt person narrative to the same level as "This is Jane. Jane Can run. See Jane run. Jane is fast." Now I know that seems like a harh thing to say, especially when thoe book are written for someone just learning to read but seriously, I give you a direct quote " "My parents are coming over for Thanksgiving dinner. They have never een my apartment. I get more excited as the big day gets closer. I will finally be able to hug them. Mom i cooking the turkey. I am cooking the side dihes, thank goodness." Sadly, that is not the worst written drivel in this thing. Nor i it the shortest is however the average length of one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2011
I have two words for you - DON'T BUY!!! This is a short story for a start - took five minutes to read. Its written by a ten year old - or someone with that level of literary skill. Plot? Nope. Non existent. This really is bad and really is not worth the bother - not even to laugh at how bad it is.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse