Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 15 February 2014
Helps takes the edge off hot flushes. Must drink with water though. would recommend to anyone trying to keep off high dose of hrt
on 10 November 2015
Now on day 4, I thought I'd give it a few days to "work" before I resumed my workout regime. I'm ecstatic with the results: Significantly lower body fat, increased energy (no lethargy in the afternoon/evening), better vascularity, brighter eyes, increased libido, improved sleep, clearer head and improved focus and drive for workouts. What a change, definitely ordering again...9 quid for 2 months supply is not to be sniffed at! Well done Hectic Lifetyles!
on 30 April 2014
Purchased this couple times already.
Totally satisfied with it. Going to buy it in future.
1 2 3 4 5
on 2 December 2015
have been using this for 3 weeks now, my sex drive was almost zero and now its a lot better, for less than a tenner I thought its got to be worth a try and I am pleased I did.
on 29 April 2015
Arrived quickly and as described. I've used several similar products and can say that by far this one has the most noticeable effects and benefits. Energy levels are higher consistently, sex drive has gone through the roof. My strength increase in the gym was higher in comparison to before. Well worth investing in.
on 19 August 2015
Great service but no difference in my performance at the gym or any sign of good weight gain or recovery or libido ...shame oh well another lesson learned😉
on 26 June 2015
Have been taking for a few weeks now and have definately noticed a marked difference in strength and endurance which as a 50 year old male I was looking for, also they definatly work in the areas where testosterone in required to increase desire and libido thanks
on 16 January 2015
Didn't do anything for me unfortunately
on 23 January 2015
cannot say that I feel any different.
on 25 June 2013
Iv been using tribulus for only one week and alreaddy seen the effects! Muscle size, performance and strength has increases which is all I wanted. However the effect on labido are too strong, if you are looking for an afrodisiac then I reccomend! Also the best price online :)