Material Type: Wood|Size: W72, L144, H92cm.|Change

on 28 September 2011
This is a great looking cot and great value. It is completely solid and easily turns into toddler bed. Easy to follow instructions for assembling. I bought this cot when my son was 10mths old so put it straight on the lowest level but if this is needed at different levels the whole cot has to be taken apart unlike the last one I had where the board can be moved up and down without removing the sides. But as I only needed it at one level this wasn't a problem for me. The mattress is of good quality and has a removable machine washable cover. Would recommend this item.
on 27 November 2012
Delivered on time. Really easy and quick to assemble with the tool required included. Looks great, clean and fresh. My three month old son took to it straight away and seems to love sleeping in it. All in all, very pleased with this purchase and recommend to others.
on 19 November 2012
For the price I was a bit wary of this cotbed, but it's great. A simple design but good quality, no flaws and easy to assemble.
on 10 September 2013
I love this cot bed, it's beautiful, and brilliant for the money, also absolutely huge, so she should fit in it quite a while. Easy to put together and very sturdy.
on 29 July 2015
I bought this for our visiting grandson who has outgrown his travel cot. This is a sturdy bed-cot and fairly easy to put together (easier with 2 people!). It came with a mattress, which I wasn't expecting, but I'd already ordered a thicker one anyway. It's interesting that 3 of the bars can be taken out when necessary; this will be useful when we want him to be able to get out of bed in the morning, yet not fall out by accident during the night. Altogether, I'm very pleased with the sturdiness and adaptability of this cot. Delivery was quick, too.
on 5 October 2013
this cot had very fast delivery (within 2 days). horrible vague instructions but once built was a beautiful looking cot. I got a matress with the cot as part of the deal stated only to realise the matress that it came with did not fit! its too big to fit snug in the bottom so sits at an angle. not happy about this atall as ontop of the money I paid then had to go and buy a new matress that fits because it was not safe for my 4 month old to sleep in!
on 21 December 2013
VERY STURDY AND VERY PRETTY AND FITS IN WELL WITH MY DECOR. LOVELY COT BED I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PURRCHASE!!!!
on 12 September 2013
as a first time mom who has just got married and moved house i did not have much money to spend on a cot and this one was perfect as it turns in to a junior bed so will last quite a while, it fits together perfectly and with no problems and is very sturdy and stable
on 23 October 2015
Me and my partner have just assembled this cot bed, looks lovley only disappointment is that one side of the rail does not drop down like the previous cot bed I had for my other daughter, but I did not check this before buying so my fault. Sturdy and pretty Thoe so overall happy, it's also quite easy to build up
on 10 April 2014
My son and daughter-in-law loved the cot bed for their daughter and my granddaughter slept peacefully the whole week they visited. Looking forward to their next visit and making good use of the cot.