on 26 March 2014
I really enjoyed this, it can be described as paranormal, and romance with a touch of humour, but there is more to it than that. The characters, including the ghosts are quirky with plenty of personality.
on 21 April 2015
God you are good.. it's 1.32 in the morning but finally I have finished it. But now what? I m sad. I want another one.
You are dam good. But you know that may be. I highly recommend it to everyone.
on 26 January 2014
I would recommend this book to all ghost lovers or not, it's not scary it's really fun to read. Thoroughly enjoyable I would read other books from this author. Highly recommended read thank you.
on 30 July 2015
I really tried to like this book. Its not often a good free ghost story turns up on the Amazon kindle store. I know there are more books in the series. This felt too short and incomplete.
on 5 January 2015
When I first saw this book I wasn't sure what to think but after reading the reviews I thought I'd give it a go.....it was pretty good.....not your typical ghost story....worth the read
on 21 March 2015
A fantastic read! I don't have much time to read these days so when I found this book I found it was really easy to fall into the characters and want to read more books in the trilogy.
on 3 October 2014
I really enjoyed this. a simple read. light and entertaining. Good characters with enough depth and colour. Thanks Sarah and I would love to receive an advanced copy of your next one!
on 24 April 2015
It seemed a bit silly at first but I found myself not being able to put this book down. I don't usually read this genre but I couldn't help but fall in love with the characters.
on 21 April 2014
A great read. Totally sucked into the story. The ending was a little disappointing, but there are others in the series to buy. So I'll hae to get those too !!!
on 8 January 2014
Absolutely loved this book. Excellently written and what a fantastic original story. Just read the preview to the sequel and am just about to buy it.