5.0 out of 5 stars boots
prob could have done with the next size down as they came up a bit big but with thick socks they will be ok they look great.
Published on 6 Dec 2010 by B

1.0 out of 5 stars Great as long as no Bad Weather during the winter
Ordered these boots in October 2012 for the winter, However they were NOT worn on days when there was heavy snow, due to not being waterproof. The last Ella Boots I got (from a different company lasted 2 years). But within 3 months the stiching between the boot and the sole has compleltey disintagtated. Once a small whole appeared it just began to rip.

Company...
Published 18 months ago by Coll71

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, 6 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Boots!!, 2 Jan 2011
I bought these boots during the recent wintry snowy weather - they are sooooo cosy and comfy and the thick sole with extra grip makes walking in the snow a doddle!! Would really recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Jan 2011
I received these boots 2 weeks before Christmas, and have hardly had them off since! They are fantastic in the snow and ice and I don't know how I would have survived without them through the really cold weather. Lots of people have admired them. My feet have been warm outside in the snow which never used to happen to me before! Would have no hesitation in recommending them

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 31 Dec 2010
D. Meehan (Cheshire. UK) - See all my reviews
I bought the boots for my wife as her old pair couldn't cope with the cold weather. Since I gave them to her they have been worn virtually everyday. These boots offer excellent value and kept her feet warm even in sub zero temperatures. The only down side was that they did eventually let water through the upper even though they are snow boots, but that was due to the deep snow so really not a fault with the boots. I think my wife is hinting for a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm cozy, 29 Aug 2013
Order a size smaller than your regular size. Im a 5 and the 4 still has room for winter socks. These boots are fab and value for money. This is my second pair and I will be ordering in different colours. They wont last for years. Mine lasted 2 winters and were worn almost every day. I live in Scotland, so they were well used. These boots are fashionable, warm, cozy, good grips and come in lots of lovely colours. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great as long as no Bad Weather during the winter, 29 Jan 2013

Company state that as they lasted the 3 months a refund or replacement will not be given. Even though they are no longer fit to be worn. and quoted

"Under the sale of goods act 1979 we ensure;

"Goods are of satisfactory quality if they reach the standard that a reasonable person would regard as satisfactory, taking into account the price and any description."

The boots purchased have been worn for over 3 months which we believe is the reasonable amount of time before wear and tear starts to show considering the items original price."

As there reason for this. So if you are looking to get the winter out of your boots then they don'd recomend buy cheep boots from them as you will only get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots for value!, 28 Oct 2011
HI
ORDERED TWO PAIR OF THESE BOOTS...BROWN AND BLACK. DIDNT EXPECT TOO MUCH AS THEY WERE SO REASONABLY PRICED. ARRIVED TODAY AS PROMISED 2 DAYS AFTER ORDERING (DELIVERY TIME STATED 12.44-13.44) THEY ARRIVED AT 13.00!!! HOW GOOD IS THAT? SELLER REPLIED IMMEDIATELY TO A QUERY I HAD POST ORDER.
ALTHOUGH I HAVENT TRIED THEM OUTSIDE YET, I HAVE TO SAY I AM VERY VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE LOOK AND STYLE AND WARMTH. THEY FIT PERFECTLY! GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE! WELL DONE TO THE MARKETPLACE COMPANY (BYPUBLICDEMAND)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy!, 23 April 2012
J. Lowes (uk) - See all my reviews
Lovely cosy boots, found them on the large size but ok with thick socks. Nice grippy sole for slippy mornings.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best boot purchases I've made, 7 Nov 2011
These boots are wonderful. I bought a pair last year, but the sizes are quite large. If ordering, it may be best to go a size smaller. However, they're so comfortable and warm - terrific for cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ella boots, 10 July 2012
Boots delivered quickly, as discribed. Look forward to stomping my thing come the winter!
I have quite big calf muscles but these fitted no problem, I should even be able to tuck my jeans in to them.