1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 18 Jun 2012
This review is from: M009S 7 inch 4GB Google Android Tablet 4Gb Android Tablet works with Flash 10.1 - WiFi, Touchscreen, Gravity sensor, Apad, Android Market, Youtube, e-books and Facebook.
Absolutely useless, unresponsive touch screen, wifi disconnects when it feels like it, hardly any apps work on it, avoid at all costs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Use as is or you might be disappointed, 21 Jun 2012
When I received this slate, it converted the Market to Play, but would not download after that. All other built in functions worked like checking mail and such, but I could install no apps. I restored it to factory default as was indicated as a fix for this type of error online. The factory default was not what was delivered. This failed as well. I e-mailed the company and they send a card to flash it. Now, the device works again, but nothing that downloads can install correctly, and for the one app that did install, it won't run. The wireless drops frequently. The battery life with nothing running aside from being powered on is less than 1 1/2 hours. I thought I could toss a couple small children's games on this for my daughter, but it won't run anything that wasn't built in. It would appear that if you're just looking to get into a tablet and do not want the external apps, this would work for you. Unfortunately, that wasn't what I needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pad, 18 Jun 2012
Pointless, doesn't actually do any of the functions I wanted it for. We've given it to the kids & it's too limited for them as well. Great as a paperweight but little else. I ended up buying an IPad as that does do what you want. Having said that the service received from the seller was excellent, as the product was initially sent with the wrong charger & couldn't be used, they rectified this immediately & supplied the missing charger, shame as that meant I could try to use the pad & realised just how bad it was! In short great after sales service support, terrible merchandise!

1.0 out of 5 stars moo9s, 26 Jun 2012
i order this for the wife so she would let me have my i pad back.but this was a waste of my time what a load of ???? item do not buy it

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't charge up, 26 Aug 2012
I bought this as I couldn't afford an i pad. But it won't charge up.And was surprised to find the charge that came with the set only lasted 30 minutes.Although I must admit that I didn't realise it wasn't charging until after 5 hours and found the unit still unworkable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 27 Jan 2013
I bought this tablet for my son's xmas. Once the charge ran, out the tablet was completely lifeless and did not switch on again, even after being fully charged. The seller was quick with communications, offering a full refund immediately. However, this has been a very slow process,,, even after i returned the tablet recorded delivery, I had to contact royal mail for proof as the seller denied receiving the item. As the parcel was signed for, there was proof that I had actually returned the tablet. ATekCity then sent me an email to say a full refund was granted, however, this refund is yet to be received. The amount refunded is also being negotiated. It is almost the end of January, my son still does not have a xmas present and I am really disappointed!!!! Good communication from the seller but faulty tablet received.

1.0 out of 5 stars item let down by technical fault and to top that non existant customer service from seller., 9 Jan 2013
Bought Tablet in August 2012 as an xmas gift for our daughter. Tested when finallly arrived all seemed ok. a week into christmas 2012 and the tablet packed up. Tried contacting supplier but for the benefit of other customers don't bother, trying to contact them if you experience any problems and you might as well talk to the man in the moon. Be warned They never reply at any level as i have experienced. I'm now forced to take further action against supplier due to no contact to my emails and no form of customer support concerning the technical fault that the tablet has experienced leaving it dead. Don't no what guarantee these people supply but i'm sure legal advise will confirm. I think its sell it and run. Even if I have to pay for someone to look at tablet and supply a written report on fault I will purly because I have been ignored. Worser than worse customer service and support. Had to go out and buy our daughter a Blackberry tablet to replace the christmas gift that we originally bought her. Shouldnt of had to do this but as we have been ignored what other avenues are you left with.

Trading standards my next stop.