on 19 November 2013
I use these both on the detachable breath hole ring and on the breath hole that is part of the therapy couch, and they fit both well. I do find that I do have to put a towel over as well as a couple of my clients said they were a little irritating to their face. However, with the towel and the cover, they provide excellent protection against any make up or fake tan that may come off the client onto the couch! Top tip for stopping your towel falling off the breath hole ring, and making sure your client has space to breath and see out without the towel being in the way, is to clip the towel edges together with a strong peg or plastic bulldog clip - works a treat!
on 25 March 2013
These head covers are a good size to cover a head cushion, importantly on the inside as well, client feedback say they prefer them to elasticated ones, as they don't pinch on the nose !! so as they are cheaper, it makes them very good value, and practical. Recomended.
Dave Holmes
on 17 June 2013
These would be fine if they stayed put but as things are I'm not sure I'll be reordering. Will update when I've used more.
on 24 June 2014
This item came very promptly and is a lovely product. The covers themselves feel lovely and are nice against the skin. I would recommend both the seller and the product.
on 28 July 2013
I have used this product before. The covers are soft & easy to attach to the face cradle as they just drape over & can be tucked in at the bottom to secure them.
on 5 March 2016
I have a face cradle at the end of my couch, my patients love this cradle covers over many rival covers, this is my 3rd delivery, and provide good value, and if the patient loves them, say know more...
on 29 February 2016
I use these covers every day and they are perfect for keeping my couch face cradle hygienic and I can throw away after each treatment and replace for my next client.
on 26 April 2016
Easy to use and only one regular client doesn't like to use this cover otherwise have had no complaints at all. Arrived promptly
on 12 September 2013
I am happy with this product, value for money would recommend. Arrived on time, so overall happy with product. nice and soft too.
on 16 May 2016
Great price. Good quality. Of course, as these are not strapped, they tend to move around, but that's the nature of this item.