Format: DVD|Change

on 13 January 2010
Season 4 kicks off with the conclusion to the 3rd season finale, discovering which agent's car exploded. As the series develops, so too do the characters. The episode story lines are really interesting and there are character specific episodes for the whole main cast. The season finale ends in another cliff hanger and leaves you screaming for more CM. With all the extra and behind the scenes, this is well worth the money and a must have for a CM fan.
on 14 March 2010
This deeply under rated series is by far the best 'TV' available on American television, its gripping, not overly sentimental, and offers the watcher an excellent mix of suspense and intrigue. Season four is, in my opinion, the best so far, with the familiar characters opening up to reveal a deeper insight into why they do what they do, and how they cope with it. I would highly recommend the whole series to anyone.
on 17 February 2011
I was pleased with the product itself - the show is amazing and i love it - but i wasn't too pleased with the service of amazon. don't get me wrong, they have been brilliant in the past, but this time i was left waiting long past the supposed arrival date, and had to ask for a replacement. by the time the replacement got to me the original had arrived and i had to send it back. a bit too much effort and time expended for a couple od dvds... ah weel, i'll still use amazon again so whatever :)
on 7 May 2010
This show is amazing! ... I used to watch CSI's without fail, then I discovered Criminal Minds and I haven't looked back since, (actually I cannot stand CSI's anymore) that's how great this show is!..

The team in the show deserves a pat on the back, every episode leaves you wanting more! From the writing, to the production to the actors, All brillant!

And the seasons 3 Cliffhanger OMG, I was like please not let it be JJ she's pregnant and of course, I pre-ordered the 4th Season and I watch all episodes in 2 days back to back this is how addictive this show is!.. So I now know who it is and it was great! This has to be one of my favourite seasons of CM.

Currently watching Season 5 at the moment and again this is not a let down, the only disappointment is the 4mins ad breaks in between hahaha!... The storylines are gripping and seriously if your like me and following season 5.... OMG episode 9 I actually cried! .... so if your reading this and want a new crime series to watch this is the one to watch, I urge you to buy all seasons it will not be a waste of money!
on 23 January 2011
Having already ordered the fifth series just after I received this the fourth one I think it's fair to say that if and when this does end I'm gonna have withdrawal symptoms of one of the best shows ever to reach the TV screens? I know it's NOT everyones cup of tea especially with so many choices out there BUT I hark back to the days of Hill Street Blues and NYPD and think this is truly groundbreaking stuff!
For me there were one or two slightly weak episodes in this batch of 26 but on average I would have to give each something like 8.2 out of 10 which I think is excellent for something that has been going for over 120 episodes.
The writing is still very fresh and it's amazing how they all come-up with so many new ideas.The acting is really first class and I really like the funny asides Emily(Paget Brewster) makes at Spencer Reids expense over his genius comments and memory of facts.It all adds to great script-writing and thought.The first episode gave the finale to the last one of series three and the last two episodes of this series are particularly gruesome.The usual cliff-hanger scene ends the DVD.
on 1 December 2010
This is a brilliant addition to the Criminal Minds Series. All the stories have you on the edge of your seat, and there is a real cliff hanger at the end. I love series which make you go 'ohhhh' when the villain is revealed. This has that in almost every episode added to which are the reasons these guys/girls do what they do. Wonderful. Highly recommended.
on 9 March 2010
This show is one of the best on TV!
I bought all the series in one go and am now on Series 4 - I just can't stop watching this show. Talk about addicted to something! It is well acted, great directors, well written - BRILLIANT TELEVISION! I can't wait for Series 5! If you love, crime, mystery, drama - this is the show to watch.
on 11 March 2010
Another excellent season for Criminal Minds. More fantastic story writing and acting from the entire cast. 26 brilliant episodes, not one weak episode.

But if (like me) you've not seen this season and desperately want to know whose car was blown up at the end of season 3... do NOT read the back cover. It'll ruin it for you.

And another brilliant cliff hanger to the season. Now please bring on Season 5. Quickly.
on 2 March 2010
THIS SERIES JUST GOES ON FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH. AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR CRIMINAL MINDS FANS. WE LEARN ALOT MORE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR PASTS AS WELL AS DARK SOMETIMES DISTURBING UNSUBS (UNIDENTIED SUBJECTS). WELL RECOMMNEDED. IT ALSO HELPS TO RECAP AS YOU ENJOY SERIES 5 NOW BEING SHOWN
on 14 January 2011
the loss of the one of the leasing characters in season 3 threatened the future of this series but season 4 remains strong. Again they are not afraid to explore tricky and maybe controversial subject matter and the team grips you throughout.