on 19 April 2012
Wow! I remember standing in the living room, stopping what I was doing when I heard this advertised on telly...bought it as soon as I could and I have not been disappointed. All the old classics are on it (although I'm a bit gutted 'Tarantula' isn't - although Pendulum do feature on it...) and kinda hoping Micky Finn's "Big Fat and Heavy" would be on it...bit of a shame as that song pretty much was at every party and rave I went to...still, an absolute corker of an album. You will not be disappointed!!! Can't wait to show my sister, guaranteed we'll be jumping round the living room together like nutters later on...
55 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 January 2013
Well, classics i beleive refers to a collection of older tunes mixed and in original format, i guess the DJ had a problem with his pitch control, or was under 30 and was never there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 29 December 2014
Anyone really into jungle wouldnt ever listen to original nuttah at all..yet it kicks this commercial compilation off. Mos have put a couple of real jungle tracks on this album but thats it. The rest are the more middle of the road drum & bass tracks & shouldn't have a place on a jungle cd but towards the end..to mirror the evolution of drum & bass from the heady heights of mid ninetees jungle beats.
on 20 November 2013
Ali

Some of my favourite tunes on this CD, but some rubbish tunes too. It's hard to find a compilation where this is not the case though, so I don't regeret buying it.
on 15 August 2013
Love it and it got it rate just because its an amazing album

Recommend to any one who loves hardcore music
on 15 October 2013
this album is good,some great mix and mash up of some old skool drum n bass jungle tunes from back in the day would recommend this for any one whos into the Classics
on 25 October 2012
the title " jungle classics" from a different point of view to alot of people who went to these raves etc 15 20 odd years ago means a load of old school jungle- drum n bass anthems .. yeah theyre on there but speeded right up , alot. . and even at these raves in london - lydd airport. margate,,, wernt speeded up like that they way they are on here. and dont sound right.. theres stuff thats been remixed and stuff suddenly with vocals and alot of non jungle classics - just new remixes remixing the original track.. no it aint for real ravers from the era the title suggests . just another easy way to make money marketing for ministry of sound again . into actually some people thinking that is what the title says for sure.. and others thinking wtf.
on 16 January 2014
I knew I'd buy this album when I sampled a few of the tracks.

It's got some great old drum and bass and some new mixes.

A great album always on my playlist
on 14 March 2014
I brought this CD for a friend that coaches spin classes as thought this would be the ideal sort of music
on 20 April 2016
Bought this as a mate had it and needed to have it. Great buy for anyone who loves Jungle/Drum & Bass. Have it on in the car almost everyday.