on 26 October 2013
I think this watch has been very well designed by someone who has thought about the functions and used the watch. It has so many good features. The date is customisable you can have it as mmdd or ddmm for people outside the USA - Casio you miss this so badly. If you press the light it then stays on all the time you press other buttons - such a nice touch, well done. The digits are big so I can read without my glasses - Casio take note. The alarm is loud enough to wake me up and it repeats 5 mins later. I didn't give it 5 stars because I wish it was a 10 out of 10 in design looks instead of a 9 out of 10. Having said that the design is good and not the stupid fake plastic screws and design taken from Transformers that Casio go for. Well done Timex you might have won me over from Casio.
on 6 October 2014
Wear it every day, it's clear, functions are intuitive to use, the buttons are easy to press but don't get bumped accidentally in my experience, the strap feels like a decent quality rubber so it shouldn't break like other cheaply made watches have done for me within the year, it has a relatively streamlined design too, so the watch doesn't stick out a long way from my puny wrist! The main body of the watch is 1.1cm so thinner than most. By far the best watch I've ever owned for less than £30. My only wish is that it had more than one alarm, but beggars can't be choosers.
And of course, on top of all that, thanks to the name of the watch I get to call myself both an IRONMAN and a triathlete, of which, in reality, I am neither!
on 8 September 2014
Its a nice watch/ the price on Amazon was the best I could find in the uk /Amazon sent the watch very quickly / the reasons i like the watch are it appears to be well made but time will tell ? / the back light is very good with a 3 second delay giving plenty of time to see the time or adjust/ it is easy to use and adjust all the options / its a nice looking watch.
Things I don't like its a bit smaller than I thought / its more unisex than just male / slightly overpriced but still worth buying / a good buy for holidays ect.
on 20 February 2013
Nice big dial so you can see the time and date. Timer, crono and second time zone all easy to use.
All for less than £25. I have had Casio watches for ever but fancied a change and so far I am not dissappointed.
Lets see how long the battery lasts!!
on 21 August 2013
I have had two Timex tri watches in the past, The last one I had for about 15 years and it was still going strong and still waterproof. However all the markings on the buttons had worn off and it was much scratched and looked very scruffy. This new watch looks really good and has a much more easily readable display. The one large button on the front for start and lap is much easier to use than the old two button system. If this one lasts as long as my last one I shall be well pleased.
on 18 November 2012
This is an attractive and easy to read watch with date. It has a light up feature so that it can be read in the dark - very useful. Only one criticism - on the additional strap loop there is a notch to hold the strap in. I've never known one to come out but this notch certainly holds the strap secure - the problem is when you actually want to undo it ( which is every day ). It is very difficult to get the strap undone and I expect in the end I will break it off out of frustration.
on 11 March 2014
I bought this for running, but because I barely notice it when it's on I started wearing it all the time (no pun intended).
Tells the time, has a stopwatch and timer. Fulfills all reasonable expectations.
on 9 September 2013
Easy to use and adjust, not too big, like many similar sports watches. Nice clear display, classy.
Unbeatable value. Strong strap. Only slight problem with the side buttons being a bit sensative.
on 16 April 2013
I've had mine for around nine months now and it's performed faultlessly. It loses a minute or so every 6 weeks but its a quick fix to update the time. The light is bright and the display is clear. For the money it's a no brainer
on 15 March 2013
Just what my husband was looking for. A useful watch which he can wear whilst DIYing. Easy to set up and neat on the wrist.

See one answered question