on 25 March 2013
I bought these shoes post a back operation to help with rehab on the treadmill. As I supinate, I needed shoes that provided good support and cushioning. These fit the bill, are light and with good support in the heel. The forefoot is well cushioned too. I would recommend these to those who are heavy on their feet when running or who need the best shock absorption.
on 24 May 2013
These are great running shoe. The fit perfectly. It's half size bigger than my other running shoes, a pair of Saucony and a pair of Asics, and compared to them is the hardest one in terms of cushion, even if the three of them are for the same weight range (around 75 Kg. or over). They are a little heavy for me, but surprisingly fast when you increase speed. Not the better in ventilation I must say (their competitors are fresher shoes for sunny days). Great stability. They're perfect for my antipronation insoles (very wide boot-tree). They're great shoes but not my favourite on the same range of cushioning and price. I found Asics and Saucony better, so I use them intermitently.
on 20 January 2013
Only purchased a week ago so I have done 40 miles in them including snow. No blisters, no issues just great trainers, as you would expect from Brooks. I always buy Brooks half a size larger than normal.
on 6 May 2013
My weight is about 120kg. At the moment I have been running 300 km. Before I had started I spent some time reading different reviews and recommendations about what's the trainers you have to take if you are heavy. I like it because it help me to start running without any injures which very important things for beginners. Haven't had any negative experience with it that's why I decided to bye the second pair of this trainer. I would recommend this model for heavy runners like me. Thank you.
on 18 July 2013
i am a quite heavy runner (85kg) for long distances (semi/full marathon) and i found brooks too soft for my preferance.
I believe that if you run 5-10 km glycerin will sutisfy your needs becouse they are light, they have great absordance.
I don't know however how they react after running 100 or 200 km. i will use them on my training and hope that they keep their stability and absordance after many km.
on 12 March 2013
The choice of the right running trainer is a very personal thing. I've been using Brooks Glycerin for many years. Every time they start to wear out I just buy another pair. The great things is that they never seem to change the sizing so you know you will get a shoe that fits. These trainers are really comfortable and the toe box is perfect for me.
on 2 July 2013
He had one pair that lasted 3 years,running every day 6 miles.they are still ok, but of course, he found an excuse to get a new pair.
happy as a little kid, he is a professional fitness person and he tells all the time that Brooks is the best for running shoes. He always said the pretenders go on adidas,the runners go with brooks!
on 17 March 2013
Ya he hecho bastantes kilómetros con ellas y son bastante cómodas, no he corrido a ritmos altos por debajo de 4' así que sólo puedo hablar sobre cómo se comporta en ritmos sobre los 4' 40" o más y me gustan. Lo único que no me ha gustado es que la suela se desgasta con más facilidad que otras zapatillas, por lo demás todo perfecto.
on 30 June 2013
I have used only a couple of times, but I can tell that is very confortable, its protecting my foot and my ankle. And I am faster a little bit then in my old shoes. It has been well cusheioned, wich is very important for me as I run on concrete pavement.
I recommend this brand to everyone.
on 1 July 2013
I have had both hips resurfaced so have to be careful to find trainers that have plenty of cushioning in the soles. These fit the bill nicely. I noted that others talked about getting a half size bigger than their normal trainer size; I didn't and they fitted perfectly.