5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended if your need midfoot support, 13 Oct. 2013
I love these shoes. Bought them after suffering pain in the forefoot/toes due to a collapse of the transverse arch in the right foot. In my ordinary walking shoes I have to use metatarsal pads to alleviate the pain, but with these shoes I am fine running with just an ordinary sports insole. I think the reason why these shoes are so good is the combination of a low heel and a lot of extra midsole support. A very roomy toebox also gives my toes freedom to move in the shoe instead of squishing them together, further alleviating pain. It was a little odd at first the sensation of landing on the midfoot rather than the heel, but my running form now feels so much better, and painfree. When these wear out, I will definitely get the same shoe again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 8 April 2014
These running shoes are brilliant very comfy and light you don't know your wearing them. I would definitely buy brooks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe ever, 20 Jan. 2013
Love this shoe, its my best running shoe ever. Petty they changed them and made PureFlow2, I dont know if they fit the same but they are not so beautiful as these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trainers, very comfortable and light on my feet, 29 Sept. 2014
Great Trainers, very comfortable and light on my feet, I hardly know I have them on, good for running and to the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 26 Sept. 2014
Running strong in the new shoes. Hope they don't discontinue them ...

Brooks PureFlow Women's Running Shoes - 4