5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I browsed the internet for ages looking for a car seat cover to protect my seat from my dog. I don't have back headrests and this proved a big problem until I found this one.
It has corner fittings and lots of straps in different places to fit different cars.
Easy to wash and the waterproof backing is brilliant.
There are slits for the seat belt...
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by Ms. J. Steventon

2.0 out of 5 stars not really the product fault but doesn't fit my car ...
not really the product fault but doesn't fit my car (Citroen C2) very well and shows every single dog hair which is the reason I cant send it back - shame!
Published 7 months ago by Ms Janet Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Mar. 2013
Ms. J. Steventon "trekkie" (cheshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
Easy to wash and the waterproof backing is brilliant.
There are slits for the seat belt buckles.
Best one I've ever bought and I've tried lots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
After wasting £15 on two other different/cheap covers, I saw sense and bought this one. I wasn't sure about spending this amount of money at first, but I had nothing to loose after my first two completely useless purchases!

And boy am I glad I did. I couldn't ask for more, it's quite heavy, tough and well made, looks good, it's warm and has lots of straps and fastening for every type of seat. Which is good because my C1 has no rear head rests to attach to. The cover has seat belt holes, it doesn't move around on the seat, and best of all, because of the fleece top, the dog doesn't shoot from one side to the other every time I go round a bend. So much safer.

I was unsure about the size, the measurements seemed too small so I bought it judging by others reviews.... I can confirm that the sizing is indeed perfect. It would definatly be fine in any hatchback type car.

I'm not quite sure why all pet covers aren't made like this, I spent days trawling the internet looking for this type of cover. It appears to be quite a rare find.

I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 1 April 2013
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
Wish I had bought this before. I have three small dogs, this is perfect on the back seat. I like it because its soft and fleecy on one side which is great in the cold weather. It covers the back seat of my car, a Mazda 2, keeping everything clean. We've also used it in our other car which is bigger and it fits there too. I can highly recommend, excellent price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars The quality is great, a very well made product, 22 July 2014
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
The quality is great, a very well made product. Strong construction and very soft fabric with good protection under the fabric for the seat. However, this product does not seem very suitable for a salon/sedan type vehicle. The top corner elastic covers do not go over the head rests well as the head rests are in from the edge and the elastic straps are fixed on the very corners. if you have space to hook something over the top corners of your car seats then this is great. It does go over the head rests but bunches up in the middle due to the extra fabric being pulled inwards by the elastic. There are other ties and clips that are very practical if you have something to tie them to or clip on too like the legs of seats underneath. The only ties that work on my car are the ties in the centre at the back which I can tie around the centre head rest. Would work best on vehicles that have a seat on a frame rather than built into the vehicle. 4 stars for quality and strength but shame the elastics and ties are not quite right for my vehicle

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Car Seat Cover I've ever had!, 30 July 2012
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
I've been through a lot of car seat covers ranging from very cheap to expensive. I would consider this a mid range price but a top quality product for the money. I have been using it for several months now and it's been brilliant. Hasn't budged, seats underneath stay very clean and it's really comfy for the dogs. Would highly recommend product and seller (fast delivery). Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars car seat protector, 28 May 2012
Mrs. Lesley Murphy "Lesley" (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
Fantastic seat protector, fits great, my pooch really loves it to. Like the idea that it reversible especially on those wet days. Would recommend ++++

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product although use of middle seat belt tricky, 23 April 2013
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
Warm, cosy and fits well in our car (ford fiesta). Kids and dog like it. Only slight problem is the middle seatbelt is hard to use which means can only have 2 kids plus dog in back. minor quibble though

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy dog Edenpetz car seat protector, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
What can I say... We ordered the protector and it was delivered the next day brilliant
When I opened it I was amazed by the quality excellent
As I was douptfull that it would not fit the cars seat (Honda CRV)no worryies there it fitted very well.
I cannot fault the cover it is heavy duty ,it fits the seat and first class delivery
over the moon on all accounts
Recomend this to anyone who wants to protect there seat excellant

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product to buy., 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
Is good quality and covers the whole seat with plenty of ties and clips to secure it. It has slits for the safety belt connection, so no problem using safety clip on harness. The back is high enough that it covers all of the seat. I will definitely recommend this product, very pleased I acquired it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good cover, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: EdenPetz Car Seat Protector, 140cm x 105 cm, Black (Misc.)
Did exactly what I wanted,I didnt want a hammock type of cover as they dont look very good this was easy to fit my large dog likes it and it keeps the seat clean and free of dog hairs.It has too many clips than are needed on my Toyota Yaris but it fitted well enough,in my view this is excellent value