5.0 out of 5 stars Running socks
Great sock, they don't rub, snug fit so be advised to go for the larger rather than smaller option. Company supplying excellent, very speedy.
Published on 22 Feb 2012 by TM

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thick
These socks just aren't for me. I already have very narrow feet, but these were just so tight and uncomfortable to wear I haven't worn them much at all.
Published 9 months ago by Mr R A Carnaffin

5.0 out of 5 stars Running socks, 22 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 8 Feb 2012
These socks are good value for money. I am new to running and they are comfortable and not sweaty and did not give me blisters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 13 Mar 2012
Arrived quickly. Cushioned in all the right places...so long as you wear them on the correct feet! Warm your feet up quickly, on some runs has felt too warm but then they cool down. Would recommend them to runners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trusted the other reviews too much!, 3 Aug 2013
I've not run in these yet (hamstring woes) but I tried the socks on this morning. I take a size 5, although a size 6 in running shoes, so I'm right on the gap between the two sizes. I read the reviews saying they're actually too small, and listened to the advice to get the larger size. I wish I hadn't - they are too long! If I buy again in the future I will definitely get the smaller size. I do have narrow feet though - perhaps that has something to do with it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 11 April 2013
I bought these for race walking as I need support as well as a sock which will allow my feet to breathe. These have fitted the bill and I can wear them for several hours and walk long distances with comfortable feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thick, 27 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars "More Mile" Running socks!, 6 Mar 2014
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Womens 2 PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned SAN DIEGO Ladies running sock (Apparel)
Great sports socks for running with excellent padding and support. They keep my feet dry, blister free and are very comfy to wear over longer periods. I recommend you pick the larger size available which should cater for most people. I intend to purchase more and can fully recommend them to anyone looking for running socks or indeed workout socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 26 Mar 2012
I am training to run my first 10k race, and was struggling with blisters, even though my shoes are perfect for me. Decided to give these socks a go, and they are fab! comfortable, soft and supportive, they are perfect for my needs - I have already ordered another two pairs. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great, 3 July 2013
The sizing is a little small - I am a UK 7 and only just fit. Supportive and fabrics are soft and cushioned

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running socks, 6 Jan 2012
Bought the twin pack of socks to save on postage and I'm pleased. Superfast delivery of two quality pairs of running socks. Two different colours and comfortable!