on 12 September 2013
After buying the London running socks decided to purchase the SD version - once again another very good product.I have recommended the brand to a number of friends.
on 9 December 2014
Bought these as a Christmas present for my son. The service was excellent and the socks look really good. Hopefully my son will be equally as pleased with them.
on 15 January 2014
Excellent, these really do what they say and support your feet where needed. I would recommend these to anyone needing support for their feet during a workout.
on 18 April 2012
Just what I was after without having to spend loads of money. These socks are comfortable to run in and fit perfectly. Also well worth the money at the price.
on 13 March 2014
Really good quality socks which have stopped my feet blistering. As other reviewers have mentioned, buy them a half/full size bigger than you normally wear.
on 3 October 2013
I would recommend this product fantastic price fast delivery and well packaged not worth paying the extortionate prices you can be charged for similar items
on 10 January 2015
Extra comfort around the heals, didn't get any blisters around the toe area like with standard socks. Bought the 51/2-8 and the fit for a size 6 was good.
on 30 June 2014
When considering the size go larger than normal, I'm a size 10 ans I boaght 8.5-10.5 thinking they would fit they don't. However my son is very grateful!
on 10 December 2013
Very little cushioning noticed, get more support off normal running socks, very disappointed. Looks okay but then fails to deliver the expected support.
on 6 June 2014
These have been worn most days at the gym (have been washed in between!) but still perform and cushion the sole
Have bought more as hard wearing