5.0 out of 5 stars More Mile Do It Again!
These socks are a bargain and perform well above their price bracket. I have previously used a well known manufacturers padded socks that retail at twice the cost for a single pair. No blisters after a half marathon straight out of the wrapper, and these are comfy, very comfy. The padding and wicking works really well hence why these are now my go to socks!
Published 7 months ago by Andrew B

2.0 out of 5 stars Became holey
I have these socks and they seemed at first to be comfortable and well-made. The alternating patches of padding and thin fabric seem like they would do a good job of cushioning your feet and keeping them cool while doing running or other sports. I was hoping to find the athletic performance of a Falke sock at the price of a Nike or a Reebok.

However, both my...
Published on 10 Aug. 2012 by Avogadro23

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Mar. 2014
Donny Hammell - See all my reviews
Really good quality socks which have stopped my feet blistering. As other reviewers have mentioned, buy them a half/full size bigger than you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, comfy., 28 Jan. 2014
In my opinion definitely better than Nike product. Feels comfy, warm and dry, looks great. would recommend for runners and in everyday usage they feel great. Will definitely buy more when thees will finish their existence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 15 Jan. 2014
Excellent, these really do what they say and support your feet where needed. I would recommend these to anyone needing support for their feet during a workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks, 7 Jan. 2014
I love these socks for running in, they are extremely comfortable, they fit well and don't slide down under the foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running socks ever!, 27 Dec. 2013
I always buy these socks for myself and have always been really pleased with them. They fit really well and support the foot well.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 14 Dec. 2013
the color is normal but the size is small to my feet if I took them one size bigger they will fit me perfect, but they will be taken by my daughter cause she fit perfect in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars such good value, 12 Dec. 2013
I got these running socks last year for my son in law,he is very much into running as done the London marathron twice He said how great these socks are when he runs,that he as asked me to get him again for xmas.

2.0 out of 5 stars More Miles Cushioned socks, 10 Dec. 2013
Peter Williams (Selby) - See all my reviews
Very little cushioning noticed, get more support off normal running socks, very disappointed. Looks okay but then fails to deliver the expected support.

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH, 29 Nov. 2013
Very good it did what i wanted it to do i am very happy i would recommend it to my friends

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 4 Nov. 2013
P. M. Grinham "Spigsie1879" (England) - See all my reviews
There is not a lot you can say about these. They are functional, well padded and do the required job well

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›