5.0 out of 5 stars Good so far
I have only worn them once so bit early for a review. The size is ok although on the small side. I am a bit worried they could shrink after the first wash. Otherwise they are comfortable and look strong.
Published 3 months ago by Samantha

2.0 out of 5 stars Became holey
I have these socks and they seemed at first to be comfortable and well-made. The alternating patches of padding and thin fabric seem like they would do a good job of cushioning your feet and keeping them cool while doing running or other sports. I was hoping to find the athletic performance of a Falke sock at the price of a Nike or a Reebok.

However, both my...
Published on 10 Aug 2012 by Avogadro23

2.0 out of 5 stars Became holey, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: Mens 2 PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned SAN DIEGO running sock (Apparel)

However, both my socks have developed a hole in the same spot on the sole, just ahead of the heel pad - and this is after less than 8-10 uses and 5-6 washes. I find this level of quality unacceptable, even in a budget sock. Every other sports sock I have ever owned has lasted at least 1-2 years before any holes develop if at all. And these More Miles are disintegrating after mere weeks of use. The design and workmanship of this sock reflects its low price.

My socks will continue to be useable and comfortable for a few more weeks but it's money down the drain for me. I'm going back to an expensive Falke which will be high performance for years.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you like your socks to shrink buy these, 31 Jan 2014
Sorry but everyone seems to have got different socks to me, bought 3 pairs of these in large, after one wash the shrinkage was so bad that the sock would no longer fit onto my foot (size 8). I returned the socks back to supplier and had them replaced for XL, the replacement socks lasted 4-5 washes with shrinking each wash, I then passed them on to my partner a size 6 to wear. They now no longer even fit her in fact I would suggest that Minnie Mouse would have difficultly wearing these socks now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 14 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
perfect and such a good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, 30 Jun 2014
When considering the size go larger than normal, I'm a size 10 ans I boaght 8.5-10.5 thinking they would fit they don't. However my son is very grateful!

2.0 out of 5 stars Shrinking socks, 23 Jun 2014
Never had any problem with socks shrinking in the wash before, but luckily they now fit my wife, so she has taken them on. If they shrink again, the kids can use them!

5.0 out of 5 stars More Mile Do It Again!, 20 Jun 2014
These socks are a bargain and perform well above their price bracket. I have previously used a well known manufacturers padded socks that retail at twice the cost for a single pair. No blisters after a half marathon straight out of the wrapper, and these are comfy, very comfy. The padding and wicking works really well hence why these are now my go to socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 Jun 2014
Perfect fit - very comfortable with running spikes - my son loves them. I will buy some more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 9 Jun 2014
I like these socks as they are very comfortable and thick in the places underfoot where they are needed to be. Highly recommend these socks particulary if you enjoy jogging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard wearing, 6 Jun 2014
Jan (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
These have been worn most days at the gym (have been washed in between!) but still perform and cushion the sole
Have bought more as hard wearing