on 17 April 2012
I purchased this item for Mothers Day, I was wanting to take them to spread at mums grave. I contacted the seller and I received them the following day. They looked lovely and I thought they were ideal for what I wanted them for.
on 14 June 2014
I have read other reviews and Yes ok the quality isn't amazing, but the price is good for what I'm going to be using them for (I didn't want to be spending £10 on a bag of fake petals). The colour pink isn't true to the photo, it's more of a baby pink, again no issue. Delivery was quick. Yes, it took time to separate the petals but it wasn't an issue.

Thank you for this product I will be buying more for my aisle decorations, and do recommend you.
on 4 April 2014
The color is so weak and drained once you pry the petals apart from each other. They look almost ivory! They were cut badly with a snip mark through all of them, I have had to cut the frayed threads off each individual petal. Waste of money and time, were not worth the wait.
on 18 May 2015
When I received these "candy pink" petals they turned out to be "orange" I've had these petals off another company which were perfect with what colour scheme I needed them for but these ones got binned as it was going to cost me more to return them than I'd receive back from original payment . when asked about the colour my answer was the light shading and it specifies that colour may be different to shown.
on 26 December 2013
I was really impressed with the delivery time for the petals and they were packaged appropriately. I have brought them for a surprise meal I will be arranging in the new year as I thought they would work perfectly as scatter petals on a restaurant table. The colour scheme I was aiming for was a light pink with diamonds and silver... Unfortunately these petals are an obvious purple colour! No where near a light/baby pink.
on 31 October 2013
Brought these for a themed night at a restaurant. They don't look anything like the picture! They are basically white with the tiniest bit of pink on. Some come frayed and others were even in halfs. The look and feel really, really tacky and cheap. Should have expected it really 'cause of the price but after reading the reviews I thought they would be fine, how wrong was I! Don't waste your money on these.
on 19 February 2015
Vacuum packed on arrival, which made sense for ease of posting & fitting through letterbox. I had to separate each petal, which I didn't mind because they were lovely. Had to discard a few due to edges being perforated but on the whole a great product & I would highly recommend.
on 2 September 2015
Arrived before estimated delivery date however not convinced there are 100 in the pack and these are not candy pink they are bright fuchsia so cannot use them at my wedding now as don't match the colour scheme. The petals have also been badly cut and were all stuck together
on 23 April 2014
Order first lot perfect, ordered another pack as I was happy with my purchase. BIG mistake! Took weeks to arrive when they did they were nothing like I had ordered previously and I have also noted images of product keep changing. Cheap but I got what I paid for!
on 30 January 2016
I ordered candy pink, which, had they arrived in the same colour as the image would have matched my wedding scheme colour. Unfortunately they arrived in bright pink, half of them folded and scrunched up. Therefore they do not match. Such a shame