Size: 5 to 6 years/MediumChange
Price:£10.98 - £40.00

on 6 June 2012
i bought this power ranger costume for my grandson who is nearly 4 , it was a good fit it was a good quality material / it came with a mask he loved it and i would recomend this product .
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2012
We've bought the costume for our 3y7m son. He love it and wants to wear it all the time. The quality is good it's sewn very well and fit fit perfect. The mask is also ok. So seeing him so happy I would definitely recommend it to others.
on 24 November 2012
well worth the money. my grandson will be very pleased with santa when he gets this present. A real quality item.
on 20 June 2012
This is the first time I've ordered a product on Amazon. I live in New Zealand & can't believe how quickly it arrived (within a week). Thank you so much. My son is turning 4 next week & is mad about the Power Rangers. He is going to love this suit. It arrived well packaged & just as described. The sizing is appropriate & for a dress up the quality is good. In New Zealand we can't find a Power rangers costume anywhere. I will definitely use this site again!
on 14 January 2013
My twin boys loved Thease outfits, thev've worn and worn them in role play, standing up to tough use, Thease weren't the muscle chest outfits, just to clarify that for other buyers, watch out for this decrepency on websites, as price should be cheaper on non- muscle chest outfits, zoom in on photos, make sure your not paying for the more expensive muscle chest outfits that can sell for £30 or more, non muscle outfits, expect to pay around £12 to£18 on children's outfits,
on 15 February 2012
We bought this to send to Australia and AJ is so happy to have it. The series is currently being shown in Aus and the imaginative play is blasting ahead.
It looks durable and I think it will last the high kicks and rolls pretty well!
33 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 January 2013
Little lad loved it so its 5 star for me ,, however dont think it will last him long as hes growing like mad outfit was a 5/6 n little lad not 5 yet n it just fits him right, mask is a bit big so he wont wear it.
on 6 September 2013
Just unpacked it and lots of the white paint on the mask is coming away. Truly awful, do not buy.
on 28 November 2013
Was bought for a little boy who wants to be a power ranger he really loved it and has played for hours very hard to get it off him to go to bed excellent value and was delivered before delivery date and well packaged.
on 22 November 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old son who is a massive power ranger fan and he loves it!!! The outfit looks really well on and the my son won't take it off. I bought this in a slightly larger size as I read a comment that it would fit better but have to say that I think I should have gone smaller as the mask of this outfit is a wee bit big and I have to roll the legs up but none of this bothers my son and at least he'll get longer wear out of it!. The item was well packaged and took about a week to arrive (though it was over Halloween). Anyway very pleased with this buy!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse