5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!!
I must admit that I was a little concerned about getting these because of the size. My arms are quite long (35" sleeve, measured from mid-yoke to cuff). Small/medium didn't seem right.

Published 3 months ago by Dr Bruce Hoag

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job
They do keep your arms warm at a rock bottom price, but you get what you pay for. They start threading in next to no time.
Published 12 months ago by J. Blee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!!, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers

I went to the Tenn web site to see what I could learn and checked some other places, too. The information I wanted just wasn't there. So I decided to take a risk. The worst thing that could happen, I reasoned, was that they wouldn't fit, and I'd have to send them back.

When they arrived in the post, I was convinced that I'd made a mistake; but just for fun, I tried them on. The arm warmers fit perfectly! The top of the sleeve ended about two inches higher than my short sleeved jersey.

Another thing that I like about them is that the top is reinforced. I don't know how to describe the material exactly. It's a sort of band, but it in no way constricted my arm. What it did do, however, was give me something to pull on. I have some other arm warmers that don't have this, and not only are they harder to put on; they're also harder to take off.

If you're looking for some arm warmers, then I recommend these. When my other old ones wear out, then I'll be replacing them with this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent and good value., 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers
I got some to take edge of cold morning cycle whilst warming up. Wasnt sure which size to order S/M or L/XL - went for L/XL, good decision - I have skinny long arms and they are still long enough and still quite tight at top).

I would size up rather than down if you are undecided.

Used several times now, really nice fabric and do the job really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 25 Sept. 2012
Angular Square (The Outer Darkness) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers (Misc.)
These are warm, comfortable and light. I am a 6 foot 13 stone bloke with reasonable arms, and the s/m size is perfect. The arm grippers are at just the correct tension, they stay firmly in place without cutting off your circulation.In fact you don't know they are on. If you get too warm, they scrunch up to hardly anything and easily fit in pockets or saddlebags. The only trouble I had with them is getting the logo straight.Totally good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, 24 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers
Already own some Tenn cycling short sleeved shirts but wanted flexibility to cover up if colder wind. As a commuter 10 mile a day round trip in Scotland's finest summer weather these have been great. Good fit. Excellent length (I'm 6'4) and durable. The lettering may fade in time, but that's not a problem. Been off road too and weather turned so these were useful. All round a great buy and I'd recommend. Hope this helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers
A good quality product for great value. I normally wear a M shirt/jersey, and this size fits me well. Does a good job of both breaking the wind and providing the extra warmth in autumn/spring conditions. I would recommend this pair of arm warmers to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers
Used these recently whilst in Snowdonia. Absolutely brilliant when weather became cooler. I am 5' 5'' and 9 and 9.8 stone and bought S/M arm warmers. These work very well at a fraction of the cost of others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential during autumn/winter months, 1 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers
I'm a strictly short sleeve jersey rider so these arm warmers are great when I start to feel the nip! They're very secure and comfortable with a rubber grip keeping them tight even on my scrawny arms. The length is slightly short on my wrists but I put this down to my weird build. Tenn logo is reflective too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenn arm warmers, 15 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers
These arm warmers are amazing value for money. Very slick and a good tight fit. I will buy more sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable - be careful with the sizing, 15 Jan. 2015
Mike (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers
Very happy with these and can recommend them. They keep my arms warm and are a good fit, no slack material and the silicone grippers at the top and the bottom keep them nicely in place without being too tight. Sizing is the issue here - going to the Tenn site doesn't help much as it just says to order the same size as your jersey - which doesn't take account of body shape, so here is something to guide you.

Although I wear a L size jersey, the S/M warmers for me are the perfect fit. Because the Tenn site doesn't give dimensions, here is what an S/M actually is - all dimensions given are unstretched; arm length 40.5 cm, cuff circumference 17 cm, arm top circumference 26 cm. I estimate that the maximum stretch available is about 25 - 30%.

Both arms are the same shape (ie there is no left and right) - but the Tenn logo is handed so it appears on the outside of your arm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers
Just been out with these on (end of May 2011) and they work very well in these coolish conditions to protect the arms when wearing short sleeved cycling tops. These recent cool mornings often warm up to warm afternoons when I can abandon these arm warmers.
Would be 5 stars if they were a little cheaper but they work fine.

Tenn Thermal Cycling Arm Warmers