Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 May 2015
Great songs and great cover. Every song is good. These are a bunch of beautiful pop songs.
on 11 March 2012
I'm a terrible critic. I can't explain why some music moves me and I can't convince anyone to buy what I like. All I do know is that I love buying music on a whim. If I read enough good reviews, hear one or two songs I quite like, or even just like the idea of buying someone not in my collection, I'll buy the album regardless of what I've thought of that artist previously. And I'm really glad I did with this one. It's a pleasant surprise that has really opened my eyes to Sinead O'Connor.
As I said, I won't even attempt to explain to you why I like it. Let's just say I've wasted a hell of a lot of money on my musical whims over the years (some of them will make your toes curl), but this album has turned out to be the best money I've spent on music so far in 2012.
Mind you, I'm glad the music is good because the 'child' art work is blooming awful.

(see. I told you I'm a terrible critic)
on 31 July 2014
Sinead is so excellent at her craft what can I say that hasn't already been said?
on 10 September 2014
Good...I like it...It does what it says on the tin and more...Ok...?
on 9 December 2014
Some magical, heartwarming and breathtaking songs.
on 8 December 2014
not what I expected the songs were not my choise can I exchange it for a second choise do hope I can Brian Graham.
on 12 November 2015
As cool as ever-fantastic.
on 24 May 2012
A fine CD with a lot of emotion. She is the best perfoirmer I know who can chance emotion in a sentence or word in a split sccond. One moment she sounds friendly and sweet, bagging for love, the next you hear her angry and critical voice.
I like that very much because it sounds not like a trick or cheap a way of false sentiment. This CD knows a lot of touching songs that have that true sentiment we know from her. When she get's her teeth in something well... she won't let go.
The album contains 10 songs, the first 8 I lijke very much. It starts cheerfully with 4th and Vine, than it gets more serious. The Queen of Denmark is the absolute climax.
You must love Sinead, and if you know her work a bit, you wont regret buying this CD.
on 26 February 2015