5.0 out of 5 stars Cruiser
Outstanding. I bought the jacket along with the matching trousers. Great quality, unbelievable for the price. The Leather, workmanship and Armour are first rate. Both Jacket and trousers are well made and very comfortable to wear. I would not hesitate in recommending this item and supplier to my friends.
Published on 16 Mar. 2012 by Cruiser

3.0 out of 5 stars Armoured Leather Jacket
Published on 12 Nov. 2011 by Mr. P. S. Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruiser, 16 Mar. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars STURGIS JACKET, 1 Feb. 2013
D. M. Sang "dereksang" (norwich uk) - See all my reviews
I was a bit dubious about the jacket when I bought it - mainly because the price was so competative, however I went for it based on the customer reviews. Up to now I've relied on textile jackets for bikerwear. The only bike leather jacket I had was a MoCo one which is far too good for on bike wear. I fancied a leather jacket so went for this and I was pleasantly surprised. I bought a 48 which fits well (My chest size is 48) with just enough room for an additional layer should I need it. The only miss fit in my case was round the belly which, surprisingly for me, is a bit too generous a fit. The side adjusters make it fit fine but spoli the look. It seems very well made, with good quality leather and stitching. The armour is generally good and well fitting - the exception being the back protection which is as always a bit on the skimpy side for my taste and I'll be replacing this with an after market one. I've not been out on the bike with the jacket yet so only giving it 4 stars at the moment will review again when got a few miles on it. My review at the moment excellent value, good fit and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jacket review, 17 April 2012
Excellent quality leather, well made. This jacket should, by its quality, outlast me. Although i hope not. Ticks all the right boxes and fits in all the right places any biker would love this jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Leather Jacket, 18 Aug. 2011
After spending the weekend visiting Bike shops around North Wales & Chester I was finding it difficult to get a decent Jacket that would fit, as a last resort I tried Amazon and found this jacket on sale at a very decent price, The delivery was very quick and the product was far better than I was expecting. Thickness & weight of the leather is very good, The armour stays in place and the jacket has plenty of adjustment with generous sizing (not like some of the leading brands that appear to think were all size zero) . This item also has a rear zip to connect to a set of trousers if required.(handy for the odd track day). Overall very happy with my purchase and the service I received. Buy with confidence.

3.0 out of 5 stars Armoured Leather Jacket, 12 Nov. 2011
The jacket is a real keeper I love it, starting to feel more flexible now good shoulder armour alloy bow armour that goes down the forearm back armour solid construction really impressed with it. The ordering I was not, ordered it they said they had sent it but they hadn't eventually got the jacket. Though after all I am really really pleased to have this jacket and it was worth waiting for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and fit, 26 May 2014
Having read some of the reviews I decided to order exact size to my measurement (50"), the jacket arrived within 2 days and fits perfectly, I am very impressed with the quality of the leather and the stitching, the zips are metal, not plastic/nylon, and the armoured pads supplied are a good comfortable fit on my back, shoulders and elbows (I really like the elbow pads as they come well down my arms giving added protection there) The jacket is very comfortable to wear and there is still room to wear a warm top in colder weather if needed. the removeable inner padding is sleeveless and the jacket is also mesh lined, the leather itself is very good quality and flexible enough to 'wear in' quite quickly. Having already used it on sunny evenings, cold days, and in the rain I have no complaints about this jacket and would recommend it to anyone.
5 stars from me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, great service!, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: STURGIS MOTORCYCLE TOURING CE HARD ARMOURED TOP GRAIN DISTRESSED SOFT & THICK CHROME LEATHER JACKET (Apparel)
I ordered it as a present for my husband together with Motorcycle Touring Leather Jeans Trousers CE Armoured. Service from Bikers Gear is perfect! They helped to select correct size and being able provide item, which even wasn't presented in size chart. They also arranged delivery to Finland, which took only 2 days. Item fits perfectly! We impressed with quality, thickness and weight of the leather is very good. All armour pads are removable. It has zip out lining. Possible attach trousers to jacket by rear zip. My husband is very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars all good, 11 Sept. 2012
The jacket arrived a week after I ordered it which I think was a bit slow but it arrived OK. the sizing is a bit on the generous side but no too generous, mine is a 36 and hmm is a little slack around the waist and neck but OK. The quality is good and the styling also good although I would have liked some inside pockets apart from the slash one near the zip for sunglasses or phone and the side pockets are a little small but these are trivial things when you stack them up against the overall quality of the product. Would I buy one from this brand again ? , I would have no problem with that as its well worth the money .

3.0 out of 5 stars Baggy Round The Waist, 18 July 2014
This product fits me in the shoulders but is too large around my waist and I have had to use Velcro straps to bring it in a bit. Lots of free space and air moving about in Summer to keep me cool; in Winter it is a bit chilly.

Good product but the zips are a bit weak and I have had problems with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Sturgis Jacket, 26 Jan. 2014
Sean Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
I was very surprised when i unwrapped this jacket, Nice heavy thick leather and appears to be of a very good quality stitch. Fits me perfectly, i'm a 47 inch chest so i went for the 50 inch, fits like a glove with a little room to spare.
Very very happy with this Jacket.
only two days delivery.