on 17 September 2012
These little Lego Reader books are a perfect way to get children interested in Reading. They have all the right elements, a great subject, nicely illustrated and short and simple. My little grandson loved this one as he is Lego mad, but also has several others, all of them are popular at bedtime as well as in the daytime, so he obviously doesn't think it's just for learning.
on 27 May 2013
I really liked it when the shark was about to bite the pirate ship, it surprised me! I would recommend this book to my friends.
on 28 June 2013
This is a good book to read to boys age 3-5, my boy age 5 enjoyed me reading it and he was able to help at some parts is the story
on 30 August 2014
My little boy is just starting to read and he loves pirates. He has read this book about a million times. The only problem is that as lego has just discontinued its pirates series he cannot get Brickbeards Bounty which has him quite disappointed.
on 29 September 2015
Great books for an early reader. I have these books to thank for my son now actually enjoying reading. He found reading really challenging so wouldn't try but these books have transformed him and he is happy to read much more widely now.
on 19 February 2014
This is great for new readers, my 5 yr old boy is much more interested in pirate stories than in Chip and Biff so this is what we read at night. Being Lego is a bonus as that is his other passion.
on 8 January 2014
As always Lego doesn't fail! My little boy loved the story and illustrations! Keep up the great work!! Now we are looking for some Lego octopus' to build!!!
on 11 August 2013
My two boys (aged 7 and 4) loved to hear all about a pirate's adventure and this book fit the purpose perfectly ... well done DK !!
on 20 May 2013
One of the few books that has motivated my lego mad 6 year old enough to try and read on his own, as he's more keen to play....
on 17 April 2013
A fun book, large clear words. Nice for my sons to pick up and read (7 and 3 years) with fun pictures of pirate Lego.