on 31 December 2013
The packet was falling apart when I took it out of the padded envelope it came in. Maybe that is why they were so incredibly cheap. The batteries tested perfect with my Sky Tronic Universal Battery Tester.
on 11 January 2014
We have some small lights and have found it difficult to find suitable batteries. These polaroid batteries have worked very well.
The service was efficient and very prompt
on 10 January 2014
good purchase delivered on time lots of fun. Many thanks would use you again.
I think this is enough words to describe your product
on 12 December 2013
The product was exactly what was ordered this was cheaper than equivelant item I could buy on the high street
on 25 October 2013
Unfortunately it was not the correct size i needed. Service was excellent and items were delivered in good time in fact sooner than i expected them. Its just that it was wrong size i am looking for so still not resolved problem.
on 26 April 2016
I bought these batteries as they were recommend with walkie-talkies I bought they only gave them power for two days and I had four batteries per walkie-talkie. Very disappointed 😞
VINE VOICEon 22 August 2014
I had a problem with one of my gadgets not wanting to work with ordinary batteries and I ordered these and "hey presto" it worked.
on 19 January 2013
Good value for money Goods arrived on time will buy again and will be happy to recomment to friends. Thanks
on 3 March 2016
great batteries for the price. Bought 4 sets, should last for some time.
on 6 January 2016
arrived quickly and complete and are working well. Thankyou