5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Introduction for Shaving
After I took an interest into traditional wet shaving, i was on the look out for an good starter kit which wasn't too expensive cause after all i could try it once and never use it again.
Published on 16 Aug. 2012 by Shaun

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money very poor quality razor
Published 14 months ago by steven a walters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Introduction for Shaving, 16 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Cut Throat Razor Starter Pack - Men Rock - Great gift for dads, boyfriends, husbands, best man, ushers - all men! (Personal Care)
Overall the product is amazing value for money and is a great introduction to traditional wet shaving for anybody and I would certainly recommend this to anyone who wishes to try this type of shaving without forking out for expensive kits only to dislike it.

Also when I received it I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it to have a hand written card and some sweets which I thought was a nice gesture from the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo Happy!, 29 July 2012
I ordered this as a gift for my boyfriend, who always said he wanted a cut throat razor. The package came quickly, and was beautifully presented. I had a quick peek inside the box, just to make sure it was all there, and not only was it all there, but it was filled with love heart sweets as well. Such a wonderful touch, and one I know my boyfriend really will like.
I don't know yet about the quality inside the box as its not his birthday yet. But just had to comment on how beautiful the packaging is with some surprising little treats. Fingers crossed my other half will enjoy it :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for starting, 18 Feb. 2012
An absolutely fantastic product for starting if you don't want to fork out a fortune and want to make sure you like shaving this way. It's not overly high quality, but what can you expect for a package price cheaper than a single razor (the only thing I've had is a few brisels coming losse). I have yet to purchase an actual blade yet so I can't compair to the real thing but I shave dally with this at the moment and it's far closer ATG than a safety razor. Thanks to this product I defiantly will be geting a proper straight razor after the blades on this one are out, but will probably not get a brush as I can keep using this one. Whats more, menareusless put sweets in the box!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 Jan. 2013
fantastic gift with hand written letter and contact details, plasters included! and sweets.
my husband always wanted to try shaving like this and this is the perfect starter package, came with everything here needed, all high quality. very very pleased!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great birthday gift, 20 Dec. 2012
Bought this set for my husband who thought it was great, but would maybe suggest including an actual styptic stick other than the matchstick types. Great price and was Much Cheaper online. We were always kept up to date with stages of delivery. Liked the personal touch of the hand written thank you note inside the box as well as some sweets....makes all the difference. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody brilliant!, 25 Feb. 2013
Buy this and you'll feel like a real man in seconds. I go to work and look down on all the other men that don't shave this way. I'm pretty much the alpha male now and mate with any woman I wish.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money very poor quality razor, 19 Jan. 2014
Please be aware I have been trying to get a decent shave with this razor but have been unsuccessful. I decided it must be me so thought I'd pay to have it made shave ready as it needs to be sharpened when you get it. Unfortunately the good companies refuse to take on sharpening a Men Rock razor as it will not hold its edge which is what I have found so my advice to you buy a Dovo and steer clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 1 Aug. 2013
This arrived promptly for my boyfriends birthday present. It arrived in a little smart box so everything was safe and well packaged.
When I opened the box, there was a handwritten postcard inside saying "welcome to the 100% man club" nice touch! There was even some sweets taped to the box with "for the postman" next to them. Inside the box there were all the products as described with added extras such as some more sweets, little bags of plasters with hand written notes saying "just in case!" These little touches really made this a great gift.
My boyfriend has been using it since feb and loves it, everything is still smelling great and working as it should.
This is a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy!, 4 July 2013
Present for my dad, arrived really fast, looked great and my dad loved it. i picked this gift as the reviews said that it would be easy to use for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING must have for every man!, 6 Mar. 2013
After looking inside, i took out the kit only to notice some sweets and a hand written card making it more personal which I found a nice touch, the kit was everything you need, lasts a long time tells you how to use it all, amazing value for money, couldn't possibly recommend this product any higher, note-my kit was all blue beards revenge kit not men rock but either way it's just a difference in colour, if you don't know how to shave with a cut throat or shavette, I recommend you go on YouTube and learn before you take your face off, much closer shave and value for money, I find it takes longer then a traditional razor but maybe that's a lack of experience, much closer, feels better and even with alot of hair it's easy whereas a razor you have to go over several times.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›