5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great
I have been ordering this product for a while now, it has a Nice taste. Just be careful as it spoils easily after opening but his is expected as it does no contain any preservatives. I highly recommended.
Published 20 months ago by Nahla

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst coconut milk I've ever had
Published 5 months ago by AmeriAussie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, 12 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Biona coconut milk good stuff., 30 April 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I have been looking for a while for coconut milk that was not mostly water based or with a number of E numbers in it. This was great and what I was looking for you can taste the difference.

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst coconut milk I've ever had, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I love coconut milk, and use it in everything. I've just moved to the UK, so I'm trying the brands sold here. This is terrible. The texture is unbelievable. No amount of mixing or warming will change it. Like all coconut milk, it separates, but the creamy part on top should be creamy. This is grainy and clumpy where it should be creamy. And no matter how much you stir, it always separates. It's a terrible grayish colour. So grainy and dry (vs creamy) on top, and a grayish water on the bottom. And the flavour? Well, if you can get past the texture, you just don't taste much at all. It's more like coconut water that someone threw some dehydrated coconut milk into that floated to the top. I'm scratching my head wondering how this can be so different than any other I've ever tried. And it's not just this can…I bought 3 and they're all the same. There are so many beautiful coconut milks on the market. Avoid this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Coconut Milk, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I bought because it was Organic and the taste is far superior to others I have tried, It isn't watered down and has the full flavour and texture I would expect

3.0 out of 5 stars biona, what is the real coconut content?, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I have just ordered this product and unfortunately I did not check the coconut content before placing the order. My fault but when I finally remembered to check the ingredients, I was shocked to find out that it contains only 30% of coconut! That means that 70% of the can content is water! At least this is what is written in the ingredients on the web page. There is also written that it contains guar gum. But then I checked images of the can and the ingredients on the label are: 50% coconut and no guar gum! So what is the real content of the can? I hope it is what it says on the label. I would hate to pay 1.70 + VAT+ shipping for the can containing 70% of water (not mentioning guar gum).

2.0 out of 5 stars i do not know what should i expect, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
when i opened the can, i could take 2 table spoons of thick coconut milk from the top, after this there was only water, like 80% water.....

tried to make panang curry with this, but the panang sauce with this coconut milk will be like red water.

Tastes good, but there is not much of it inside ( 2 table spoons )

1.0 out of 5 stars DISSAPOINTED, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I was extremely dissaponted with the quality as it was so watering and not 100 percent coconut milk. NO good taste and value too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a great product to cook with, hot or cold, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I wanted this product because it's organic bu I won't buy it again... because it's gritty & unpleasant to cook with, hot or cold.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product smells off, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
Product smells like its gone off. Like it has been left in warm storage by the supplier or something. Disgusting

2.0 out of 5 stars Something not quite right.., 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400 ml (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
Something not quite right about the taste! I don't know if its the can i can taste or if if its rancid coconut. The dates are all fine just the taste is off not too happy as i have got a lot to get through.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›