on 5 August 2012
These Ink Cartridges are fantastic value, superb quality after printing the first few pages and amazing value for money.

I have two printers an Epson R285 and An Epson PX730WD, I always run them on comaptibles and these are the best I have found to date, they work well in both printers and produce superb photos, great text and excellent CD & DVD faces. With the PX730WD I had to print half a dozen pages before it setlled down to perfection, can't say better than that.

In future these will be the cartridges I opt for every time, because of the price, quality & performance. 10/10 Ciberdata.

CiberDirect Compatible Ink Cartridges for use with Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD Printers. 12 pack (2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow, 2 Light Cyan, 2 Light Magenta).
on 2 August 2012
Item being reviewed
CiberDirect Compatible Ink Cartridges for use with Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD Printers. 24 pack (4 Black, 4 Cyan, 4 Magenta, 4 Yellow, 4 Light Cyan, 4 Light Magenta). The carridges were delivered ahead of the printer, so double quick time, and though the only one that had to be replaced in the printer was black (of course it was) it did so with no error message say that this is not a genuine Epson cartridge and worked first time, others broughtfrom another supplier, for my old RX500 printer did all the things you would not like to see, they either gave the error message or packed up when the cartridge was half full, I changed suppliers, the old printer is on its second life cycle with ne problems.
this supplier is to be recomended both for the product they supply and the propmtness of delivery.

E.J. Atkinson (Ted)
on 3 August 2012
Although using a new printer and therefore this type of cartridge is new to me, I find that the results of my printing are excellent. Apart from the normal 'run of the mill' printing producing documents etc I have printed out, on good photograhic paper, some pictures and have found that the resultant quality is very, very good. With these results and the huge difference in the price compared to Epson ink, it is a no brainer that in future these will continue to be my choice of cartridges.
on 4 March 2013
I use my PX730 a lot every day which would make the ridiculous high price of Epson origninal ink completely unacteptable. I have tried different suppliers of compatible ink but hat the best results with this one. They include instructions how to store and handle the ink cartridges before inserting which might be a reason that I had much less need of printer head cleaning than with other ink, but there are still issues once in a while . Print quality is great.
on 5 January 2015
I was looking for compatible ink for my Epson printer and was in two minds to try this product out as I did not want to break my printer as it was a gift from my family, but I plucked up my courage and purchased from this seller and guess what so far no regrets. Upon first putting these ink cartridges into the printer it was working without any problems and so far so good, I really hope that this continues as Epson original ink is too costly as I use my printer for card making. I will purchase from this seller again and I hope this seller continue to have these ink cartridges available on the Amazon web site at an affordable price, great, great product and I will for sure purchase again from this seller. Oh and the inks last for a long time if you are a now and again user of your Epson printer which makes the value for money even greater :D
on 20 April 2012
Sorry but these inks simply muck up my printer; I've wasted no end of time and paper cleaning and checking the nozzles. It's too much hassle.
on 4 March 2012
I can't give this a 5 star review because I have not yet found how quickly the ink is consumed, but it would have to be very quickly consumed to make this poor value for money. The order was processed without trouble, the product arrived quickly and is clearly compatible with the Epson printer I use.
on 6 July 2013
These cartridges did everything one would ask for. The quality of pictures is as good as any other expensive product and they certainly last. no trouble with compatibility, I would recommend these to any one.
Reg Chapman
on 11 February 2013
I agree with a previous review that these ink do tend to block the very fine nozzles of the Epson PX730WD if you leave the printer unused for a length of time. The remedy is to run a colour print off at least once a week, and perform a nozzle check and clean if the colour fidelity drops off. This uses a lot of ink, but it is so inexpensive this does not matter. Otherwise a very good ink, perfect colour rendering, and very good value
on 3 August 2012
I have previously spent hundreds of pounds on genuine cartridges with the cost of them constantly rising. After seeing Ciberdirect advertise on Amazon, I ordered these cartridges on the off chance I could save some money. The cartridges arrived next day after ordering with full instructions on how to store and fit them. Fitting was as straight forward as a genuine cartridge and the printer recognised the cartridge instantly without any concerns. Print qaulity is very good although I have yet to try printing photos. At a saving of 90% on the genuine product, I would definately recommend and will be buying more from Ciberdirect. Many thanks.