5.0 out of 5 stars epson cartridges, 2 Aug. 2012
This review is from: 24 CiberDirect Compatible Ink Cartridges for use with Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD Printers. (Office Product)
Item being reviewed
CiberDirect Compatible Ink Cartridges for use with Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD Printers. 24 pack (4 Black, 4 Cyan, 4 Magenta, 4 Yellow, 4 Light Cyan, 4 Light Magenta). The carridges were delivered ahead of the printer, so double quick time, and though the only one that had to be replaced in the printer was black (of course it was) it did so with no error message say that this is not a genuine Epson cartridge and worked first time, others broughtfrom another supplier, for my old RX500 printer did all the things you would not like to see, they either gave the error message or packed up when the cartridge was half full, I changed suppliers, the old printer is on its second life cycle with ne problems.
this supplier is to be recomended both for the product they supply and the propmtness of delivery.

E.J. Atkinson (Ted)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday performance, 4 Mar. 2013
P-Papp (London, England) - See all my reviews
I use my PX730 a lot every day which would make the ridiculous high price of Epson origninal ink completely unacteptable. I have tried different suppliers of compatible ink but hat the best results with this one. They include instructions how to store and handle the ink cartridges before inserting which might be a reason that I had much less need of printer head cleaning than with other ink, but there are still issues once in a while . Print quality is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good compatible ink cartridges, 5 Jan. 2015
I was looking for compatible ink for my Epson printer and was in two minds to try this product out as I did not want to break my printer as it was a gift from my family, but I plucked up my courage and purchased from this seller and guess what so far no regrets. Upon first putting these ink cartridges into the printer it was working without any problems and so far so good, I really hope that this continues as Epson original ink is too costly as I use my printer for card making. I will purchase from this seller again and I hope this seller continue to have these ink cartridges available on the Amazon web site at an affordable price, great, great product and I will for sure purchase again from this seller. Oh and the inks last for a long time if you are a now and again user of your Epson printer which makes the value for money even greater :D

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need, 6 July 2013
These cartridges did everything one would ask for. The quality of pictures is as good as any other expensive product and they certainly last. no trouble with compatibility, I would recommend these to any one.
Reg Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price and quality, 15 Aug. 2012
Very pleased with this product. Very good quality perfect replacement cartridges. I was a bit unsure at first as seemed a cheap price but now very glad I purchased and would certainly buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome buy, 4 Aug. 2013
if you are not willing to pay for the over the top price for the real Epson inks then I would recommend these, I have had no problem with them and I will buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 29 Dec. 2012
all i wanted very good value for the product that i bought, Seems that the manufactorer could cut his prices quite a bit

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, 6 Mar. 2013
Great service and good price the cartridges worked straight away and I am very happy with the print out the provide

5.0 out of 5 stars PRINTER HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT., 16 Aug. 2013
I have had different cartridges but found with some the printer would not recognize them With this product I have no problems and they give a good result in printing both text and photos. A good product which I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value for money!, 3 Jan. 2013
Stephen J. Lyons "SJL" (Exeter UK) - See all my reviews
Unbelievable value for money! Well recommended at just over £1 per cartridge it is hard to go wrong!

This is the price ink should be - the quality of the prints are very good